Shold I wait to get the new Mcfarlane skins?

I have found a few codes on certain sites for sale, but they are often expensive.

Do you think they will go down in price soon as they become more readily available?

Are they being released in the UK, as US import charges/postage is what is putting me off?

Is there an actual release date for them, so say later in October there will be lost of UK sellers?

im holding out for their UK release, forbidden planet has them as in stock now, but my stores don’t seem to have them… i’m going to check again this Saturday, heres hopin…

> im holding out for their UK release, forbidden planet has them as in stock now, but my stores don’t seem to have them… i’m going to check again this Saturday, heres hopin…

Hopefully they will be easier to obtain soon!

I just picked up a Scout figure today on the way into work.

And a couple weeks ago I picked up the CIO figure w/ the DMR Bones skin.

I don’t think that a lot of the larger companies have released them yet. I know that the figures I pre-ordered through the zon haven’t even shipped yet

The series 2 figure ARE available in the UK. Just visit Amazon.co.uk and search “Halo 4”, they are all there. Probably cheaper than bying in the shops too.

UPDATE ABOUT UK FIGURES: THEY’RE IN!!

i checked my local stores, and one was stocking all of them from chief to didact… however, only one… also, no CIO steel/green (which sucks, we dont have walgreens over here so i’ll HAVE to get that one online… even more disappointed since the store i checked stocked the exclusive JFO white from the reach line)

so yeh, UK collectors, its time to get our figures!

Just received word that the rest of the figures I had pre-ordered on Amazon just shipped.

So if you pre-ordered through them, yours will probably be shipped out now, or soon.

I’ve got the Didact and Riptide ones!

Hopefully can track down the rest soon!