Shoddycast tries to explain the Halos.

Link here. I’m gonna go lie down now, knowing that there are so many things in the galaxy that will, not can, kill us, and it isn’t just aliens.

I saw that video earlier today actually. He does a good job explaining what kind of and how much energy they release, and that they use slip space technology in order to go faster than light. What he didn’t describe however, is the fact that they use vacuum energy as power. And that the Lifeworkers used a solute on organic beings throughout the Galaxy on many worlds in order for them to disentigrate on impact, rather than slowly die of radiation poisoning. And since the Flood are based off neural physics, and Halo radiation destroys neural physics, the Flood are instantly wiped clean as well without the need of the solute. But while gamma radiation seems like the most likely form of energy the Halos output, it isn’t exactly this form of radiation as Halo radiation targets specifically the nervous systems of organics and it destroys Precursor artifacts, which are based off of neural physics. If it did use gamma radiation, then the Forerunners would have been able to easily figure out that Precursor artifacts are damaged by this common form of radiation, and they’d have no problem ridding of any of their artifacts. But it was made clear that Precursor artifacts could not be destroyed by conventional means, which would include Gamma radiation. So, while he provided the amount of energy a Halo gives off, and explained their area of affect, the kind of radiation they use is still unknown, or at least to my knowledge.

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

> 2533274919463107;2:
> I saw that video earlier today actually. He does a good job explaining what kind of and how much energy they release, and that they use slip space technology in order to go faster than light. What he didn’t describe however, is the fact that they use vacuum energy as power. And that the Lifeworkers used a solute on organic beings throughout the Galaxy on many worlds in order for them to disentigrate on impact, rather than slowly die of radiation poisoning. And since the Flood are based off neural physics, and Halo radiation destroys neural physics, the Flood are instantly wiped clean as well without the need of the solute. But while gamma radiation seems like the most likely form of energy the Halos output, it isn’t exactly this form of radiation as Halo radiation targets specifically the nervous systems of organics and it destroys Precursor artifacts, which are based off of neural physics. If it did use gamma radiation, then the Forerunners would have been able to easily figure out that Precursor artifacts are damaged by this common form of radiation, and they’d have no problem ridding of any of their artifacts. But it was made clear that Precursor artifacts could not be destroyed by conventional means, which would include Gamma radiation. So, while he provided the amount of energy a Halo gives off, and explained their area of affect, the kind of radiation they use is still unknown, or at least to my knowledge.
>
> Sincerely,
> p1ay4OURFUN

Its not gamma, no. Has to be something else, something much STRONGER.

How interesting, a type of long range radiation that targets the nervous system.

Also, great… At any moment half the worlds population could nearly instantly be killed…I will be able to sleep well tonight.

Its a very sad thought knowing that we can die at any moment for potentially any reason at all, its not just a question of how we will survive but what apocalypse will kill us in the first place and that list is getting longer all the time it seems.

I imagine sleep will be very elusive tonight.

He also fails to actually explain it though. Since that’s now how the halos work. It uses supermassive cross phased neutrinos fired at super luminal speeds at harmonic frequencies, an event that can be felt before it actually happens. So it happens across space time. Doesn’t it also use neural physics?

And it’s all powered by nascent universes/vacuum energy too, right?

So It’s really not like he explained it. In his new video he seems to acknowledge that it was false without outright saying it by showing halopedia page on how the halos work instead of halo wikia .

the needler video by the other guy is much more close to what it could be, although the crystals are energizes as they leave and that activates the tracking/detonation. So it’s not a gas that makes them explode, rather energization but good explanation for the rest.

> 2533274809220485;6:
> He also fails to actually explain it though. Since that’s now how the halos work. It uses supermassive cross phased neutrinos fired at super luminal speeds at harmonic frequencies, an event that can be felt before it actually happens. So it happens across space time. Doesn’t it also use neural physics?
>
> And it’s all powered by nascent universes/vacuum energy too, right?
>
> So It’s really not like he explained it. In his new video he seems to acknowledge that it was false without outright saying it by showing halopedia page on how the halos work instead of halo wikia .
>
> the needler video by the other guy is much more close to what it could be, although the crystals are energizes as they leave and that activates the tracking/detonation. So it’s not a gas that makes them explode, rather energization but good explanation for the rest.

He at least provided the energy output.