Shishka working for 343i?

I’m shocked no one has realized this from the bulletin,

But Shishka from Bungie’s real name is Chad Armstrong and in BS Angels headline she said “From Chad, who happens to have Strong Arms” Clearly she’s referring to him, and I remember all the speculation regarding him leaving Bungie, sooo this would make the most sense.

Thoughts?

I knew that name sounded familiar!

I guess Shishkabob made the jump to keep working on Halo. As much as I disliked him as a playlist manager, he clearly has a real passion for Halo and obviously wants to keep working on it. Good for him!

Sweeeet!

Yes. I’ve known that for a long time personally. It also seems that Dan and Shiska like to go competitive. Something like that.

> I knew that name sounded familiar!
>
> I guess Shishkabob made the jump to keep working on Halo. As much as I disliked him as a playlist manager, he clearly has a real passion for Halo and obviously wants to keep working on it. Good for him!

Same for all of this haha

Yep, he works at 343.

Here is his LinkedIn profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chad-armstrong/3/b72/102

You guys know it has been this way for a while now, right?

> You guys know it has been this way for a while now, right?

I knew this months ago. Im suprised people didnt know

Nice! Hopefully the Optimatch and Community maps will revive here.

Blame Shishka - New Meme

I would like it if Urk was here :), also what ever happened for Jason Jones?

i thought this was common Halo knowledge that Shishka is at 343.

> i thought this was common Halo knowledge that Shishka is at 343.

I thought that too xD

I knew this last year…

Yezzir.

:slight_smile:

If they give him control over Reach’s and Halo 4’s MM I’m out. I’m sorry but he SUCKED at Playlist management and updates.

As much as I disliked Shishka’s work as a playlist manager, I don’t believe he’s going to be doing that all too much. Notice he’s just a “Designer” for 343i’s, not a “Mutliplayer Designer” like he was for Bungie.

Jeremiah was about the best guy for the job. I mean really, he’s made the game SIGNIFICANTLY better since released (Spawns on Boneyard anyone? Scorpion on Hemorrhage anyone?)

If Shishka comes back, he has some serious work ahead of him to at least match what Jeremiah did. Anything less, then he’ll once again be negatively regarded.

Good luck Shishka! I hope for the best, but expect the worst (Not meant as a jab at him, just the way I am with every situation).

> I would like it if Urk was here :), also what ever happened for Jason Jones?

Jason Jones(Bungie Co-Founder) has been working on Bungie’s new “Action” game for some time now and I believe he is project lead.

Shishka did a pretty good job with playlist management in my opinion =)

Wait, you mean he’s here?

One final question. Is he part of the playlist management in any way shape or form?

Just to clarify, he’s a designer working in our publishing group. And, not at all related, we call him Fishka for short.