Shipmaster Glitch 343 Fix Immediately!

Okay so the last few games I’ve been playing the enemy Shipmaster has teleported my units COMPLETELY off the map itself and excuse the French but that is just -Yoinking!- BS.

It even comes up with my units still being alive an unable to be used, so these unusable units just waste my population. Thanks to this game breaking glitch I have lost 3 games in a row due to the same issue which extremely irritates me.

vs AI or PvP?

AI.

Its still there?

Apparently 2 months ago they patched it, last update they patched it too

Ai shipmaster plez nerf

> 2535412942001413;4:
> Its still there?
>
> Apparently 2 months ago they patched it, last update they patched it too
>
> Ai shipmaster plez nerf

They clearly lied seeing as it’s not fixed after all those times.

> 2533274834478518;5:
> > 2535412942001413;4:
> > Its still there?
> >
> > Apparently 2 months ago they patched it, last update they patched it too
> >
> > Ai shipmaster plez nerf
>
> They clearly lied seeing as it’s not fixed after all those times.

Hey, they probably did fix it, but when you fix something, something else could break. And it might just be a bug when they buff/debuff leader powers

Sooooo game breaking!!!

It’s ridiculous just how long it’s taking for the devs to fix this issue, especially considering it makes it impossible to play effectively against Shipmaster AI.

> 2533274792776027;8:
> It’s ridiculous just how long it’s taking for the devs to fix this issue, especially considering it makes it impossible to play effectively against Shipmaster AI.

Seeing how this is only happening with the AI and not in multiplayer they mostly fixed the multiplayer bug and somehow the AI bug is still present. But personally if an AI bug means the game is broken and your this butt hurt over it maybe you should play something else?

> 2704170311980258;9:
> > 2533274792776027;8:
> > It’s ridiculous just how long it’s taking for the devs to fix this issue, especially considering it makes it impossible to play effectively against Shipmaster AI.
>
> Seeing how this is only happening with the AI and not in multiplayer they mostly fixed the multiplayer bug and somehow the AI bug is still present. But personally if an AI bug means the game is broken and your this butt hurt over it maybe you should play something else?

It makes playing against Shipmaster AI basically impossible. It’s fine if you don’t play against AI but this long after launch you’d expect no major AI issues for a game you’ve paid for.