Shielding Perk-x2 Should Be Decreased Wait

You guys know how the tactical package “shielding” gives you a x2 faster shield recharge rate? As in once it starts recharging it regens your shield a teensy bit faster?

To make this perk not worthless it should be x2 decreased wait UNTIL the shield recharge. That would actually be useful.

The wait before shield recharge needs to be faster, period. It takes significantly longer than in earlier games, and with instant respawn, it isn’t very uncommon to be killed by someone that just killed you before your shields can recharge.

The delay was 6 seconds in Reach as well… However, the recharge rate is faster and with sprint it would be inappropriate to speed up the delay.

i think that woud be cool. mmmmmm regen field after that ahhh yeaah

> The wait before shield recharge needs to be faster, period. It takes significantly longer than in earlier games, and with instant respawn, it isn’t very uncommon to be killed by someone that just killed you before your shields can recharge.

That sounded like a good idea at first but on second thought it would actually be bad for the game. That’s what shielding is for, to make the shield recharge process less of a drag.

> > The wait before shield recharge needs to be faster, period. It takes significantly longer than in earlier games, and with instant respawn, it isn’t very uncommon to be killed by someone that just killed you before your shields can recharge.
>
> That sounded like a good idea at first but on second thought it would actually be bad for the game. That’s what shielding is for, to make the shield recharge process less of a drag.

Shielding doesn’t reduce the shield delay it just makes it so when your shields finally do recharge after the six seconds its faster than it normally would be. I think the delay should be reduced by at least a second, but its not a huge issue for me.

> > > The wait before shield recharge needs to be faster, period. It takes significantly longer than in earlier games, and with instant respawn, it isn’t very uncommon to be killed by someone that just killed you before your shields can recharge.
> >
> > That sounded like a good idea at first but on second thought it would actually be bad for the game. That’s what shielding is for, to make the shield recharge process less of a drag.
>
> Shielding doesn’t reduce the shield delay it just makes it so when your shields finally do recharge after the six seconds its faster than it normally would be. I think the delay should be reduced by at least a second, but its not a huge issue for me.

Right, I’m saying I wish the shielding perk reduced the wait before your shield starts recharging. Simply reducing the time it takes to recharge is fairly pointless and there are much better options to pick.

> > > > The wait before shield recharge needs to be faster, period. It takes significantly longer than in earlier games, and with instant respawn, it isn’t very uncommon to be killed by someone that just killed you before your shields can recharge.
> > >
> > > That sounded like a good idea at first but on second thought it would actually be bad for the game. That’s what shielding is for, to make the shield recharge process less of a drag.
> >
> > Shielding doesn’t reduce the shield delay it just makes it so when your shields finally do recharge after the six seconds its faster than it normally would be. I think the delay should be reduced by at least a second, but its not a huge issue for me.
>
> Right, I’m saying I wish the shielding perk reduced the wait before your shield starts recharging. Simply reducing the time it takes to recharge is fairly pointless and there are much better options to pick.

They didn’t make it do that to avoid it from being OP and unfair. The delay should be they same for every player.