Shield World Theory

This is actually completely irrelevant to what most of you care about.
Ive seen a few videos and/or pictures concerning the Shield World featured in the Halo 4 teased trailer.
It seems to always be pulling in metal, steel, whatever, into that huge blue entrance.
Including the frigate Master Chief is on…
So does this mean the Shield World is actively building upon itself ?!
This topic isn’t important, I just noticed this and wanted to ask what you guys/girls think?

Care to elaborate?

hmmm. the shield world is continuously building itself up. READY TO MAKE WAR WITH THE GALAXY!

> Care to elaborate?

Uhhhhhhh, yes… but I can’t… ;/

> > Care to elaborate?
>
> Uhhhhhhh, yes… but I can’t… ;/

since MC is approaching the shield world with it’s portal open, you assume that the portal is open all the time and the whole thing works like a space-vacuum-cleaner that uses the collected debris to expand itself?

i don’t think so.

> > > Care to elaborate?
> >
> > Uhhhhhhh, yes… but I can’t… ;/
>
> since MC is approaching the shield world with it’s portal open, you assume that the portal is open all the time and the whole thing works like a space-vacuum-cleaner that uses the collected debris to expand itself?
>
> i don’t think so.

What would make you think so…

because “space vacuum cleaners” look like this

I think that this is a decent theory, but we have no evidence to support it.
I think that it is more likley that it detected a living reclaimer (Master Chief) and it is pulling him in to dock on the shield world.

[deleted]

> I think that this is a decent theory, but we have no evidence to support it.
> I think that it is more likley that it detected a living reclaimer (Master Chief) and it is pulling him in to dock on the shield world.

No, in the concept art you see lifeless space junk being pulled in.

> Well I guess I know how Halo 4, 5, 6 is gonna turn out.
>
> Halo 4: Avoid being sucked in.
>
> Halo 5: Avoid being sucked in
>
> Halo 6: MC is apart of the shield world :open_mouth:

halo 4 story in a nutshell;

MC gets pulled into planet thingy

MC explores the planet thingy

MC learns of this new ultimate enemy

MC has to find something on the other side of the planet thingy that happens to be defended by 10000000000000000 enemies

In the last 2 levels MC blows stuff up and does a warthog run at some point

crappy cliff hangar

the end.

> > I think that this is a decent theory, but we have no evidence to support it.
> > I think that it is more likley that it detected a living reclaimer (Master Chief) and it is pulling him in to dock on the shield world.
>
> No, in the concept art you see lifeless space junk being pulled in.

Yeah, because it already opened it’s self up to pull in MC. So now it is sucking other stuff in with him. Also, what is the purpose of building itself up?

Did you ever consider that the outer part of the shield world is opening up, and the gravity on the internal world is what is pulling things into it…?

[deleted]

> > > Well I guess I know how Halo 4, 5, 6 is gonna turn out.
> > >
> > > Halo 4: Avoid being sucked in.
> > >
> > > Halo 5: Avoid being sucked in
> > >
> > > Halo 6: MC is apart of the shield world :open_mouth:
> >
> > halo 4 story in a nutshell;
> >
> > MC gets pulled into planet thingy
> >
> > MC explores the planet thingy
> >
> > MC learns of this new ultimate enemy
> >
> > MC learns of a new breed of flood
> >
> > MC has to find something on the other side of the planet thingy that happens to be defended by 10000000000000000 enemies
> >
> > In the last 2 levels MC blows stuff up and does a warthog run at some point
> >
> > crappy cliff hangar
> >
> > the end.
>
> Better, huh?

NO IT IS NOT BETTER IT IS NOW LOWER THAN DOG POOP

> because “space vacuum cleaners” look like this

Lol awesome Spaceballs referance.

OT I think it’s a workable theory-The Sentinels there could use debris found to re-use them for either improving the Shield Worlds size or to use it as spare resources.

> > because “space vacuum cleaners” look like this
>
> Lol awesome Spaceballs referance.
>
> OT I think it’s a workable theory-The Sentinels there could use debris found to re-use them for either improving the Shield Worlds size or to use it as spare resources.

Good point, but I still think that the reason it opened in the first place is to let in MC.

[deleted]

> > > because “space vacuum cleaners” look like this
> >
> > Lol awesome Spaceballs referance.
> >
> > OT I think it’s a workable theory-The Sentinels there could use debris found to re-use them for either improving the Shield Worlds size or to use it as spare resources.
>
> Good point, but I still think that the reason it opened in the first place is to let in MC.

No, it obviously opened up for the sole purpose to shine a pretty light on him, obviously.

[deleted]