Shhh....They're listening

I don’t think 343 is the only ones listening to us on these forums, another game studio, sledgehammer games is supposed to be making all the DLC for Halo 4,5, and 6. They made 2 DLC packs for Reach I believe so I have faith that they can get it right. Perhaps we should start shining some light on them…

I was wrong, it was certain affinity, not sledgehammer.

…what?

> I don’t think 343 is the only ones listening to us on these forums, another game studio, sledgehammer games is supposed to be making all the DLC for Halo 4,5, and 6. They made 2 DLC packs for Reach I believe so I have faith that they can get it right. Perhaps we should start shining some light on them…

i thought 343 made a dlc for reach.

What? I don’t think Sledgehammer made DLC for Reach…
the dlc was made by bungie, 343i, and certain affinity. Besides, after the work sledgehammer did with modern warfare 3, I’d hate to have them touch Halo 4.

> What? I don’t think Sledgehammer made DLC for Reach…
> the dlc was made by bungie, 343i, and certain affinity. Besides, after the work sledgehammer did with modern warfare 3, I’d hate to have them touch Halo 4.

yeah i may be wrong, but i though i heard something like this and the name stuck in my head…

Sledghammer game is an Activision studio. They make Call of Duty serie. What the hell did you take before making this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

Certain Afinity made the Reach DLC Defiant map and presumably are doing some of the Halo 4 map.

OP. In space, no one can hear you scream.

> OP. In space, no one can hear you scream.

^

Aliens.

> Sledghammer game is an Activision studio. They make Call of Duty serie. What the hell did you take before making this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Certain Afinity made the Reach DLC Defiant map and presumably are doing some of the Halo 4 map.

i thought 343 made 1 DLC like NOBLE OR DEFIANT

> > Sledghammer game is an Activision studio. They make Call of Duty serie. What the hell did you take before making this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> >
> > Certain Afinity made the Reach DLC Defiant map and presumably are doing some of the Halo 4 map.
>
> i thought 343 made 1 DLC like NOBLE OR DEFIANT

… they made the anniversary…

> > > Sledghammer game is an Activision studio. They make Call of Duty serie. What the hell did you take before making this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > >
> > > Certain Afinity made the Reach DLC Defiant map and presumably are doing some of the Halo 4 map.
> >
> > i thought 343 made 1 DLC like NOBLE OR DEFIANT
>
> … they made the anniversary…

oh i sore they made one before anniversity i guess i heard or thought wrong

> > > Sledghammer game is an Activision studio. They make Call of Duty serie. What the hell did you take before making this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > >
> > > Certain Afinity made the Reach DLC Defiant map and presumably are doing some of the Halo 4 map.
> >
> > i thought 343 made 1 DLC like NOBLE OR DEFIANT
>
> … they made the anniversary…

And Defiant.

thank you for reinstating what i thought i new they made noble or defiant but didnt know which

I’ve never heard before that Sledgehammer made the DLC for Reach. You’re wrong on that, champ.

> > > > Sledghammer game is an Activision studio. They make Call of Duty serie. What the hell did you take before making this thread? :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Certain Afinity made the Reach DLC Defiant map and presumably are doing some of the Halo 4 map.
> > >
> > > i thought 343 made 1 DLC like NOBLE OR DEFIANT
> >
> > … they made the anniversary…
>
> oh i sore they made one before anniversity i guess i heard or thought wrong

Even Halo CE Anniversary was in partnership with 343i / Certain Affinity.

I think you are confusing Sledgehammer with Certain Affinity. Certain Affinity is made up of some ex Bungie employees, and did some Halo 2 DLC, helped create Halo waypoint, and did the Defiant Map Pack for Reach.

Sledgehammer on the other hand is now in cahoots with Infinity Ward / Treyarch to produce COD games.

> > I don’t think 343 is the only ones listening to us on these forums, another game studio, sledgehammer games is supposed to be making all the DLC for Halo 4,5, and 6. They made 2 DLC packs for Reach I believe so I have faith that they can get it right. Perhaps we should start shining some light on them…
>
> i thought 343 made a dlc for reach.

No, it was both them and Certain Affinity. But C.A are good at making DLC.

They are also helping in Halo 4.

Just so you know :slight_smile:

OP, i think you were thinking of Sabre Interactive

lol op sledge hammer made mw3 certain affinity made the reach mappacks :stuck_out_tongue: