Shatter and Wreckage for BTB [Updated]

Should really have warthogs at least or w/e! Seriously, its just Mantis’s and ghosts! Have some imagination for peep sakes. 343 come on now, do not disappoint me on something so simple to fix.

I see so much potential in this game, but you guys are honestly killing it on the most simplest things.

[UPDATE] Thank you to those that have informed me Wreckage does in fact have them. I must of confused myself. Thank you.

Wreckage has Warthogs and Ghost but no Mantis.

> Wreckage has Warthogs and Ghost but no Mantis.

Where?? OH wait! Isn’t wreckage that one map that is kind of close narrowed passages on a medium-big map? I must of confused myself. Thank you!

But Shatter does need it.

Wreckage is the big map with wreckage all over it next to a big hill.
Shatter does not need warthogs because the paths are really narrow.

> Wreckage is the big map with wreckage all over it next to a big hill.
> Shatter does not need warthogs because the paths are really narrow.

True, but at least the paths connect. There’s just so much running around that map, and sometimes it would be nice to have some sort of transportation around.

> True, but at least the paths connect. There’s just so much running around that map, and sometimes it would be nice to have some sort of transportation around.

That’s why I use Dexterity, ha!
Seriously though, Shatter is a complex map, there are just too many rooms and stuff and even if you had a Warthog, it would be destroyed by either Mantis or a gang of Ghosts.