Share your Halo Waypoint Playdate stories here!

So why is there a Waypoint playdate posted on XBL and not here? I just stumbled on it yesterday when checking out the one scheduled with the PMS clan.

I hope to see some of you guys involved in that one by the way. Gotta support us girl gamers.

Theres a waypoint playdate? I didn’t hear about it… I need people to help me test my gametype and maps.

When is it?

May 19th. 8-11 PM EST.

> So why is there a Waypoint playdate posted on XBL and not here?

I’ll create an article about it next week on the blog. I usually like to post that stuff the week of. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks, bs angel, didn’t mean to jump the gun on you.

No worries. I’m happy you saw it and were interested enough to post!

Yay, another one :smiley:

And watch out Verohime, we don’t want a repeat of last time :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn’t there one today in six minutes?

There was one with the PMS Clan that just ended it was a lot of fun, and I actually didn’t come in last every time. :slight_smile: I was hoping to see some of you guys there, but maybe next time. I will definitely see you all on the 19th.

I don’t want to jump the gun and announce something before it’s 100% locked down, but what the heck :stuck_out_tongue:

Racing fans might want to mark “June 10th” on their calendars. Just sayin’…

Mass advertising helps.

On a side note, I reached my first Credit Online Limit! 120k! I got tons of credits from the slot machine, the challenges and the jackpot so I was like, hm why not try to get 100k? Then I was like, hm why not reach the limit.
First time.

Well, I’ll hopefully be able to join in on this. Haven’t been able to play much Halo in the past few days. Need to get my fix.

> I don’t want to jump the gun and announce something before it’s 100% locked down, but what the heck :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Racing fans might want to mark “June 10th” on their calendars. Just sayin’…

Marked, and I’ll be practicing. I would like to finish in the top 3 a few times, rather than the bottom every time.

> Mass advertising helps.
>
> On a side note, I reached my first Credit Online Limit! 120k! I got tons of credits from the slot machine, the challenges and the jackpot so I was like, hm why not try to get 100k? Then I was like, hm why not reach the limit.
> First time.

Good job! I’m sure that felt good. I haven’t done this either, but I will definitely announce when I do.

I want in. My GT is the same as my username here.

For a second there I thought I missed another one. So, May 19th; I’ll remember that.I have a cell phone now so I can make an alert.

I’m going to have to miss this one. I am very sad!

I’ll join in…also May the 19th ?, hmm is’nt the waypoint collection bieng updated on that day aswell ? coincidence ? maybe :wink:

> I’m going to have to miss this one. I am very sad!

Don’t worry, I offer a decent coverage on these things. I’ll be posting pictures, community playdate coverage and maybe link a few maps that I liked. We gotcha’ man.