Share your Community Playdate experience

Share your community playdate experience over here.

I couldn’t help but laugh so hard when we we’re playing some customs. KoD died and got hit out of forge world! I was laughing so hard xD!

Sup mantis,

Had loads of fun was awesome playing with the community and the indiana jones custom’s were the highlight of the playdate for me.

The community should do this every weekend

> Sup mantis,
>
> Had loads of fun was awesome playing with the community and the indiana jones custom’s were the highlight of the playdate for me.
>
> The community should do this every weekend

Yeah, I had fun with that too. It made it a little annoying how Nova kept getting in the lead. Must have hacked it.

In the pinnacle 1-flag game I captured a flag in the name of BS Angel!

I only stayed for a couple of games. I had stuff to go do. Also, where were the Vanilla or Perception maps hiding? (those two are staple maps for Waypoint get togethers.)

It was pretty fun, especially when we were climbing the debris hill, KoD was at the top, and then he got nicked by the back of a kill ball. Had a good laugh about that. Overall it was very fun and hope more people can make it (and stay longer) when we do it again.

And I did figure out how that hand thing worked on the race track map. The original barrier in Forge World is interesting (just like Tempest’s). You actually have a good amount of space between the barrier and the soft kill above. But when you try to get back into the map through the barrier there is some resistance before you can pass through it. Us floating over the hand was that resistance.

This was my first community playdate and I had a lot of fun. I ended up playing longer than I had originally planned. The best was Cat and Mouse. Even with the stupid Charlie Sheen quotes in the background. Thank God for the ability to Mute players.

I was a little concerned that with my noob skill I would get heckled out of the group, but none of that happened. It was truely about having fun and I appreciated that. Slowly but surely I intend on getting better, and look forward to the next playdate.

Maybe I’ll see some of you at the racing on May 6th.

boy i had a blast hosting this playdate for 12 hours haha! some real good times and memorys where had! i plan on looking out for fun custom maps and stuff for the next playdate. you guys should message me names of gametypes and stuff u guys find cool so i can download.

> Thank God for the ability to Mute players

Honestly this makes me so mad. Why did you need to mute the other players? I enjoyed talking with the Waypoint Community.

> > Thank God for the ability to Mute players
>
> Honestly this makes me so mad. Why did you need to mute the other players? I enjoyed talking with the Waypoint Community.

Headshot wouldnt stop Blasting Charlie Sheen quotes and stuff.

Yay for armor lock (Everyone got pissed off at me for using it in that one match :P)

“-Yoink!- him, he’s using armor lock”
“You died using armor lock, you suck”

lols were had

I’m glad I got to join in and play with some of you, even if only for a bit! We must do it again soon!

yea man we have to set up another playdate any ideas?

I already have the date in mind - one that I can definitely be at lol.

can you disclose that information? or is it top secret at the moment? i dont mind hosting a 12 hour event…haha

> > Thank God for the ability to Mute players
>
> Honestly this makes me so mad. Why did you need to mute the other players? I enjoyed talking with the Waypoint Community.

Yeah I enjoyed talking too, but this guy wan’t talking at all he was just playing Charlie Sheen quotes through his mic. I also notice a couple of different times he wasn’t even playing.

I muted him so I could hear the rest of the guys, for me that Charlie Sheen stuff is only good in small doses.

I agree dax it was funny in the begining then it got booring and annoying.