Share Your Best Halo 5 Forge Maps!

Hey everyone! This thread is for anyone that would like to share one of their maps. It can be any type of map: machine creation, fun map, competitive map, scripting map, funny scene, racing track, aesthetic map, 8-bit art, etc. Describe your map. What inspired you to make your map? What’s the story behind your map?

GET IN THE HYPE FOR A CUSTOM GAMES BROWSER!

The map that I would like to share is Echo. I’ve been working on it since Cartographer’s Gift released. It went from screwing around, to making a map. Almost a year, and still not completely finished. It’s playable, but not tuned and tweaked. Such as named zones, intros, outros, and such. It’s on the Glacier palette. It contains REQ weapons and vehicles. I have to give credit for the person who made the Covenant Cruiser prefab. The map consists of teleporters and gravity lifts. It is ready for Strongholds and Slayer. I’m working on CTF and Assault. The story behind it is, Red Team and Blue Team deploy on an ancient battleground, the echoes of the dead still remain.

I’m extremely excited to see what new Forge goodies comes with the upcoming update.

Thank you for your time.

> 2533274939961451;1:
> Hey everyone! This thread is for anyone that would like to share one of their maps. It can be any type of map: machine creation, fun map, competitive map, scripting map, funny scene, racing track, aesthetic map, 8-bit art, etc. Describe your map. What inspired you to make your map? What’s the story behind your map?
>
> **GET IN THE HYPE FOR A CUSTOM GAMES BROWSER!**The map that I would like to share is Echo. I’ve been working on it since Cartographer’s Gift released. It went from screwing around, to making a map. Almost a year, and still not completely finished. It’s playable, but not tuned and tweaked. Such as named zones, intros, outros, and such. It’s on the Glacier palette. It contains REQ weapons and vehicles. I have to give credit for the person who made the Covenant Cruiser prefab. The map consists of teleporters and gravity lifts. It is ready for Strongholds and Slayer. I’m working on CTF and Assault. The story behind it is, Red Team and Blue Team deploy on an ancient battleground, the echoes of the dead still remain.
>
> I’m extremely excited to see what new Forge goodies comes with the upcoming update.
>
> Thank you for your time.

When its done make sure to put screenshots on it, im the type to not even give maps a chance if it dont got screenshots lol, anyways your map sounds fun ill check it out

> 2533274939961451;1:
> Hey everyone! This thread is for anyone that would like to share one of their maps. It can be any type of map: machine creation, fun map, competitive map, scripting map, funny scene, racing track, aesthetic map, 8-bit art, etc. Describe your map. What inspired you to make your map? What’s the story behind your map?
>
> **GET IN THE HYPE FOR A CUSTOM GAMES BROWSER!**The map that I would like to share is Echo. I’ve been working on it since Cartographer’s Gift released. It went from screwing around, to making a map. Almost a year, and still not completely finished. It’s playable, but not tuned and tweaked. Such as named zones, intros, outros, and such. It’s on the Glacier palette. It contains REQ weapons and vehicles. I have to give credit for the person who made the Covenant Cruiser prefab. The map consists of teleporters and gravity lifts. It is ready for Strongholds and Slayer. I’m working on CTF and Assault. The story behind it is, Red Team and Blue Team deploy on an ancient battleground, the echoes of the dead still remain.
>
> I’m extremely excited to see what new Forge goodies comes with the upcoming update.
>
> Thank you for your time.

No… This isn’t the thead to post your forge maps. Those threads would be in the Community Creations section right here, on Waypoint. If yu are interested in looking at other’s forge maps, try looking there.