Share some of your best Infection stories here!

So I was playing Halo 5 Infection and thought how EPIC some of my games had felt. It got me wondering how epic some other players games were and I wanted to know their stories! If you guys want to share any awesome survivor/infector stories or even post a video of it, feel free to do so here!

This is one of my best captures!

And this one isn’t crazy but the ending assassination was cool to me.

I once had a round where I was sneaking around with a shotty and rockets, I ended up being LMS, then I damaged myself with a rocket and died soon after that.

Hmm, I used this one jump to get to a high vantage point with a SAW and let all hell loose. I don’t play much Infection but I remember that well lol

It was on halo 4 and me and my friend were a few of the last people alive and we used every weapon we could to survive.

I once had a flue and spended the whole week in bed.
What not this kind of infection stories?
Well I played infection once or twice,but I dont really like it.

Got a killimanjaro by locking on to zombies from a distance (not shooting at the ground spamming them).

And then there’s this one time when zombies were glitched and appeared as allies so no one could be killed since it tricked the system into thinking they were survivors so friendly fire was off xD

> 2533274829381386;1:
> So I was playing Halo 5 Infection and thought how EPIC some of my games had felt. It got me wondering how epic some other players games were and I wanted to know their stories! If you guys want to share any awesome survivor/infector stories or even post a video of it, feel free to do so here!
>
> This is one of my best captures!And this one isn’t crazy but the ending assassination was cool to me.

Once I got 3 kills w/ one railgun shot.

> 2533274829381386;1:
> So I was playing Halo 5 Infection and thought how EPIC some of my games had felt. It got me wondering how epic some other players games were and I wanted to know their stories! If you guys want to share any awesome survivor/infector stories or even post a video of it, feel free to do so here!
>
> This is one of my best captures!
> And this one isn’t crazy but the ending assassination was cool to me.

best moment, I was on the crypt, last man standing, got a killionaire with a magnum, won the round

This game. SMG is my new favorite weapon for Infection. Having Buck as my announcer made it better.

one day I was trying get RESOURCEFUL medal, then I waste all my ammo, and I Kill one infected and I dont get the medal T-T
And this is a nice infection clip

There was a time where a random kid called me the Terminator when I got around 315 points in this one match. For a short while, I gave him advice for Infection.

Here’s some of my clips:

i got a killionare and a the cure in R.I.P.Tide

> 2533274890267936;10:
> one day I was trying get RESOURCEFUL medal, then I waste all my ammo, and I Kill one infected and I dont get the medal T-T
> And this is a nice infection clip
> Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

It’s not that hard to get a Resourceful medal; when you’re out of ammo, duck behind a corner (ensuring your gun doesn’t stick out from a third-person perspective) and wait for a zombie to pass by. Once they’re in range, kill them with a melee attack / assassination if they’re alone. The latter will reward you with the Stalker medal.

Aside from quick escapes, Ground Pounds will decimate an entire crowd of zombies with smart placement. As long as the zombie(s) are within your area of effect, they will die instantly as you crash downwards, regardless of a direct hit.

Spartan Charges can be used as well, though it’s suicide under most circumstances. Try attacking from the sides or from behind. If you’re forced into a 1-on-1 confrontation, aim for one side of the zombie’s hips. It’s risky, but it can minimize you chances of getting infected.

Sweet stories everyone!

i was playing some infection, and i got killed. yea, basically every infection game for me