Share Halo 5 Forge Maps Here?

If you have a cool map you have made in Forge, I would love to see them. Share them here. I will follow you on xbox and download if it is cool.
Looking for:

• Dome Map for crazy FFA games
  • Normal symmetrical map for FFA
  • Racing maps??

Thanks.

PS -
Would have been nice to search through files on this site like we could with bungie’s site on H3

Add cheeta x I made a map inspired by guardian it’s great for 4v4 and ffa, its titled gaurdian hope you like it! Created by cheeta x and joellama

I have a symmetrical map reminiscent of Lockout/Guardian perfect for team arena and ffa. Look on my fileshare, it’s called Subzero.

There’s a mega thread in the beginnings in Community Creations, as well as a bunch of others posting their maps, may be worth looking into bromie :slight_smile:

I made 2 maps 1 called division and ravine my gt is alpha chief 14

how do we share files? My gamer tag is time roar , I made a map with whales floating through during gameplay

> 2533274809076348;6:
> how do we share files? My gamer tag is time roar , I made a map with whales floating through during gameplay

Sharing files isn’t a thing yet, but you can bookmark files to make them more easy to find for people browsing your profile’s file list.

So I recently made a map called Super Mario Duck Run. It is a traditional parkour Duck Run, but features the green pipes those yellow boxes that you smash with your head and even a flag at the end.