Share!!! Armor class and the future of halo

The potential of halo infinate is substantial due to the great old fastioned gameplay and newly added movements
( that by far make me feel like I’m unstoppable ) but with the the addition of armor classes with spectily gear gives me hope that the sand box astectic will be pushed farther then ever before with the introduction of SPECIES SKINS …
BRUIT ELITE FLOOD MARINE ODST AND SPARTIN adapted into the games multiplayer … or if rumors are true of the battle royal with specific abilities and ordinance
fresh gameplay aspects to make people say there doing something diffrent but if there was a mode or gameplay style of that can adapt this concept it would be very impressive of 343 finally pushing the forefront of a halos multiplayer and making players come back every season for something diffrent something great and unexpected Spartans are our heros but not everyone wants to be a hero all the time a great game has choice a little something for everyone and with the love of halo I want to see it go farther into the cosmos then ever before …I wanna smack a elite comander as a banished bruit cheef … I wanna consume Spartans will with the flood and I want to feel as power full as the covenant did raining down on reach … the possibilities are endless with HALO INFINATE and I want my part to be hurd my FELLOW RECLAMORS !!!

Or just one race with one set of hitboxes, I mean jeez if I could downvote a post.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just means your a -Yoink- at a game bud lol a bit of difference in ya wouldn’t be bad maybe youl get better at the game

It will be seen in time. It’s 10 years, it gives plenty of time for many things.

> 2535433793209532;3:
> Just means your a -Yoink- at a game bud lol a bit of difference in ya wouldn’t be bad maybe youl get better at the game

Easy there, kiddo.

Feel free to use the playable elites thread for discussion of alternate playable species.