Sgt. Johnson Scarab Ultimate

I think 343/CA missed a great opportunity not using the Halo 2 Scarab as Johnson’s ultimate, I’d love to see a new ultimate and it was even intended to be in Halo Wars 1.

I’m happy that Johnson is added and has some unique units and powers but I’m a little disappointed too because when you think of Johnson you don’t think of mechs, maybe a post war UNSC leader would have been a better fit with them.

> 2533275001759937;1:
> I think 343/CA missed a great opportunity not using the Halo 2 Scarab as Johnson’s ultimate, I’d love to see a new ultimate and it was even intended to be in Halo Wars 1.
>
> I’m happy that Johnson is added and has some unique units and powers but I’m a little disappointed too because when you think of Johnson you don’t think of mechs, maybe a post war UNSC leader would have been a better fit with them.

I fully endorse this and I hope that an update of the DLC will be launched to place a Halo 2 Scarab as either his ultimate, or as a T5 leader power at some date.

> 2533275001759937;1:
> I think 343/CA missed a great opportunity not using the Halo 2 Scarab as Johnson’s ultimate, I’d love to see a new ultimate and it was even intended to be in Halo Wars 1.
>
> I’m happy that Johnson is added and has some unique units and powers but I’m a little disappointed too because when you think of Johnson you don’t think of mechs, maybe a post war UNSC leader would have been a better fit with them.

That’d be awesome.

Johnson used a scarab, warthogs, pelican guns, spartan Lazer, shotgun, assault rifles, pistols, snipers in the original games.

My point is that everyone has an opinion on what Johnson really represents or what he should be using, but honestly he used just about every vehicle and gun in the past games, I’m sure he’d be glad using mantis if he had a chance.

Yep, and if he had the chance these vehicles would be appropriate.

As it stands now, they are really cool units with no relation to Johnson’s history with Halo. Mantis should have replaced the Wolverine and Scarab the Condor. That would be perfect for me.

> 2533274821521504;4:
> Johnson used a scarab, warthogs, pelican guns, spartan Lazer, shotgun, assault rifles, pistols, snipers in the original games.
>
> My point is that everyone has an opinion on what Johnson really represents or what he should be using, but honestly he used just about every vehicle and gun in the past games, I’m sure he’d be glad using mantis if he had a chance.

That’s true, I doubt you can be too picky during war, it’s just that in my opinion UNSC mechs are only really seen post war and didn’t have any part in the games he was in.

As long as the leader is good, it doesn’t bother me that much at all, it just feels a little disjointed.