Sgnt. Johnson

I can’t wait to see how all the environments, weapons, vehicles, and characters look.

But my favorite character to see is the return of Sgnt. Johnson!

I wonder if he can still die and reappear over and over again or will they make him invincible?

> I wonder if he can still die and reappear over and over again or will they make him invincible?

He’ll probably be able to die.

Yeah, Sergeant Johnson was pretty cool (;

> I wonder if he can still die and reappear over and over again or will they make him invincible?

Nothing but his appearance will change in Halo: Anniversary, his dialogue in-game and during cinematics is still a fuzzy subject though, I don’t know if 343i and Sabre have re-recorded such content along with sound effects and the soundtrack.

Sgt. No “n”

On topic…Yes it will be nice to see him

May be it is an other twin of Sgt. Johnson. One already died in the Legendary Ending of Halo 1 CE. …
I think it´s time for some new characters… it is/was war… and there are losses.

> May be it is an other twin of Sgt. Johnson. One already died in the Legendary Ending of Halo 1 CE. …
> I think it´s time for some new characters… it is/was war… and there are losses.

We are talking about how will Johnson look in Anniversary, not saying he’ll be in Halo 4.

And Johnson’s appearance in some Halo CE levels and the legendary ending are non-canon.

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep ‘em from gettin’ their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin’ they’re so hot for, that they’re scramblin’ over each other to get it. Well, I don’t care if it’s God’s own anti-son-of-a–Yoink- machine, or a giant hula hoop, we’re not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"
–SgtMaj Avery Junior Johnson

> a giant hula hoop–SgtMaj Avery Junior Johnson

So they do have hula hoops in 2552…

On a side note, I was eating hula hoops while reading this. Win.

EDIT: I’ve just realised that theres a possibility that americans may not have hula hoops and may think i’m refering to the big plastic rings. I’m not, hula hoops are a brand of crisp here in England. I’m not sure if there are hula hoops in america?

> > a giant hula hoop–SgtMaj Avery Junior Johnson
>
> So they do have hula hoops in 2552…
>
>
> On a side note, I was eating hula hoops while reading this. Win.
>
>
> EDIT: I’ve just realised that theres a possibility that americans may not have hula hoops and may think i’m refering to the big plastic rings. I’m not, hula hoops are a brand of crisp here in England. I’m not sure if there are hula hoops in america?

Don’t think so, and I don’t think some of us understand that crisps are chips either…

OT : That was the second best line in the Halo trilogy.

i hope he isn’t cross-eyed o.0