Sexually Harassed on PC Text Chat

This Tweet contains pictures of several guys sexually harassing me through the in-game chat. They also verbally attacked me.

Given that Xbox reports are doing nothing, I’m looking for some feedback from 343 on how they intend to fix this toxic behavior. These people should be permanently banned.

Any support would be appreciated.

You can submit a report over at the Support website with any evidence you have of such ugly behaviour and someone will look into it.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> You can submit a report over at the Support website with any evidence you have of such ugly behaviour and someone will look into it.

I had no idea this existed, and will definitely be using this in the future. Thank you!

> 2533274834550407;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > You can submit a report over at the Support website with any evidence you have of such ugly behaviour and someone will look into it.
>
> I had no idea this existed, and will definitely be using this in the future. Thank you!

There are also rules on this site about calling out individuals/naming and shaming etc. You can use the reporting system to report misconduct