Severe Server Lag Spikes?

For the past week, starting on Tuesday, I haven’t been able to play in a game with a stable connection. I pay for good internet (know all the tricks to get a boost in speed), and every other title I run is flawless on either PS4, Xbox One, PC, Amazon Games, Wii, Android One Plus One, PS3, etc. Since the announcement of the new update, and the semi content reveal most games I enter are hit with severe lag spikes throughout.

It gets worse in instances with JIP, either being entered into a game in progress, or other players connecting.

Anyone experiencing this issue? I’m based out of North America, in the Eastern Hub and rarely experience lag this bad unless Hurricane Sandy has a baby sister. Problems stem from the screen freezing, indefinitely, while I can still control my movements until it refreshes, players sling-shot back and forward between distances, at least a 1-2 second delay spawning in after the timer has reset.

Doubt anyone can really offer help, just wanted to make it aware and see if it was happening to anyone else. Another day of struggling to play Halo 5, grrreat!

I mean I have this problem but that is due to me struggle net. Honestly all this sounds like normal lag minus the screen refresh thats what usually happens to me and my buds have server lag.

> 2533274848011469;2:
> I mean I have this problem but that is due to me struggle net. Honestly all this sounds like normal lag minus the screen refresh thats what usually happens to me and my buds have server lag.

Normal lag? I shouldn’t have any lag though, I don’t understand. I get one or two games like this if I don’t hard reset the game and/or system, but this is literally every game I enter this past week. And I don’t think delays in the spawn timer are normal either.

> 2535461287427665;3:
> > 2533274848011469;2:
> > I mean I have this problem but that is due to me struggle net. Honestly all this sounds like normal lag minus the screen refresh thats what usually happens to me and my buds have server lag.
>
>
> Normal lag? I shouldn’t have any lag though, I don’t understand. I get one or two games like this if I don’t hard reset the game and/or system, but this is literally every game I enter this past week. And I don’t think delays in the spawn timer are normal either.

What I mean by normal lag is that it sounds like why the user is lagging not the servers fault, but you did say screen freezing and that is 99% of the time the servers then Yoinking! out.

This is a similar case in BF3. Instead of teleporting all around the place, what happens is that you move a lot slower (you might see random people move into straight direction or do something weird) if you were lagging.

I’ve been experiencing this recently too.