Several new maps on file share

GT is Nero Link. Would really appreciate any feedback as well as I am pretty new to Forge. Here are my maps, in no particular order:

Decay
Size: Medium-Large
Players: 8-16
Type: Asymmetrical
Map: Erosion
Gametypes: CTF, Slayer
Brief: An asymmetrical team based map with red spawning within the complex and blue outside in a small base. Red team have been given multiple turrets, two tanks, a mantis and a bunch of power weapons to counter the blue’s assault.

To balance this out, the blues have a fair amount of power weapons, but also quite a few vehicles. These include a pair or rocket hogs, four mongooses and ghosts littered around their half of the map, a Scorpion and a regular hog, as well as many rocket launchers, fuel rod cannons and other such weapons.

Best for CTF or Team Slayer with lots of people. There’s plenty of power weapons here to the idea is for each person to get either a power weapon or two or a vehicle, depending on how the game plays out.

Collision
Size: Medium-Large
Players: 8-16
Type: Symmetrical
Map: Impact
Gametypes: CTF, KotH, Oddball, Regicide, Slayer
Brief: Two intricate bases, one opposite the other, with many vehicles and power weapons. Fairly open area in the middle but with several LoS blockers to prevent a complete takeover by the other team.

Corridors run around the edges of the map, for those who want to sneak up on the enemy and avoid vehicles. There are enough weapons for every person to have at least one, even with 16 players. Would not recommend on split screen as it will lag as things get pretty chaotic pretty quickly.

There’s Banshees and Mantises at each base, as well as tanks, Warthogs, Ghosts and Mongooses. A few turrets litter the area as well, and a few random drops ensure everyone is over powered as all hell. The chaos can be beautiful to watch with lots of people.

Twin Scorpions
Size: Small
Players: 4-12
Type: Symmetrical
Gametypes: CTF, Flood, KotH, Oddball, Regicide, Slayer
Brief: Small to mid sized map that’s two way symmetrical with two bases. Features two tiered gameplay with an open area in the middle and winding hallways to the sides. Some low grav areas next to the bases to help you up to second level there, are use the man cannons in the middle.

A few power weapons littered around the map, such as a SAW on either side up the top in the middle, a pair of sticky detonators by each of the two man cannons below, a scattershot and binary rifle in each base, as well as a needler and concussion rifle in each path (total of four) and some nades littered around.

The map does change slightly depending on the mode. For example, the dominion doors disappear on certain modes, the one way shields disappear in some modes, the Banshee is only there for Slayer and CTF and the wall directly behind the spawn points is only for Slayer as it blocks objective play and interferes with flow in FFA games like Flood and Regicide.

Flooded House
Size: Small-Medium
Players: 4-16
Map: Ravine
Gametypes: Flood
Brief: Basically, just a house map for Flood. It features two stories, a garage, a basement and an attic. The Flood all spawn around the top of the map, and jump off the rocks to attack the humans, who all spawn outside the house and have to run to it and hide to prevent being killed off early on.

All the entrances to the house are on the other side, so the humans will need to be quick to get around to the other side of the house. There are three entrances here they can take to get in. In addition, the Flood’s increased jump height allows them to get onto the top of the house easily using many different ways, which can help them get into the house from an opening on the roof, or the balcony on the side

The house itself isn’t too pleasing to look at but I ran out of blocks, so I figured function is more important than form. There are also rails the go around from the balcony, so both humans and Flood can use these to get around the outside of the house. Also, many little nooks for humans to hide in.

Omega Station
Size: Small
Players: 4-12
Gametypes: Flood
Brief: Another Flood map, this time set on a space station where the Flood have broken out. It is dark with not much lighting, other than the soft glow of red flashing lights. The humans spawn directly below the Flood, who spawn on the second level.

This level can be especially creepy for the human’s, due to the Flood being ever-present. There are several windows, cracks in the walls, a light-bridge near the spawn and corridors that go around the edge of the map that the Flood will utilise to get down to the bottom area.

This gives the humans a feeling of being stalked constantly, as they can see the Flood but can’t get to them, and never know where or when they will suddenly drop down and get them. Play this one with the lights off and some creepy music or ambient sounds for full effect!

Also note, for the above to Flood maps, I have several Flood gametypes that can be used to give a creepier and more heart-pounding experience that works best with these maps.

The below maps are new gametypes I have worked on and have the corresponding gametypes in my file share.

Jousting
Jousting Extreme
Abyss

The idea of jousting is basically one on one sword clashes with the loser falling off into the abyss. The extreme version is the same but in an arena style sort of layout and is faster paced with infinite sprint and thrust pack. These are better with more people as sometimes the game will not pair people together because the spawns are too close.

Abyss is for Abyssal Snipes, which can get pretty addictive. This is good even with 2 people. Basically, you will spawn on a random crate, floating in mid air, with limited camo, a sniper rifle and a beam rifle. You have to pick off people from the other floating crates before they get you. Can be good fun.

Lastly, feel free to check out Nero Station if you like. It was just a muck around map I made after I beat campaign and my first H4 Forge map.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile: