Several Achievements Not Unlocking

I have beaten several missions and their corresponding achievements are not popping. It appears others are having the same issue.

^^^^^

Same issue here

Same here.
Going to the service record here on waypoint says that it looks like I haven’t played the game yet, even though I spent a few hours playing this afternoon.

I wasn’t getting any achievements at all and no stat’s were being recorded after matches. Medals were saying 0/311, but then after a while it said 0/622.

This was on my main machine. Then I downloaded it on my laptop and as soon as I got into a campaign map I got a steam achievement. Went back to my main PC thinking it was fixed but no luck. I’m able to play with friends and matchmake just fine, there just seems to be some issue where my xbox account isn’t being recognised even though it let’s me play.

Hope this is acknowledged, stats and achievements are a big part of what I like about Halo.

I am having the same issue here

Same issue here. No baseplates too after finishing all the campaign missions or playing multiplayer.

Having the exact same issue.

No achievements and my multiplayer stats aren’t recording either.

What I found is weird is that I made an entirely brand new xbox account, played a few matches on that and it still wasn’t recording the stats, so it has to be something with the steam account maybe?

Either way, hope it gets fixed soon.

Just went through the Reach Legendary campaign on PC with 3 friends, they all got the achievements and I didn’t get a single one.

I hope they unlock once fixed so I don’t have to do that again.

Same Issue!

Selective achievements aren’t unlocking for me - essentially skipping oni sword base and tip of the spear in my legendary run.

tip of the spear time trial mission isnt unlocking for me but it must count somehow because i got the fast fall achievement

This type of error has been a problem since the game released. Most likely we will hop on and a cluster of achievements will pop in quick succession.

Same. I didnt get the skullimanjaro achievement which was the only one i was dreading(even over laso and sub 3 hour leg run) as i hated that mode.
I played 2 games, first game a teammate scored 10 and entire team got the medal, no chivo. 2nd game same, but i later personally got 10 skulls scored at once with no medal or achievement

Uhh, for some reason on my console last night it said i didnt unlock it, but trueachievements and my xbox app both say i do have it. Weird.

I’ve been racking my brain over this since yesterday and I managed to fix it for myself partially by factory resetting my telemetry through OOSU: O&O ShutUp10++: Free antispy tool for Windows 10 and 11 just click actions and select revert: https://i.imgur.com/baTJxlW.png.

I’m on Windows 10 version 1909 which I just updated to last night to see if that was the issue which it wasn’t.

Yesterday I played the first 4 missions in the campaign coop with 2 others on Legendary and no skulls. I never received any achievements but my friends did. Played about 10-15 games in Social Multiplayer, no achievements. During all of this none of my stats were tracked either.

After factory resetting through OOSU about 30 minutes ago, my stats started to be tracked and I unlocked achievements after playing one social griffball game. However none of the time I spent yesterday counts now. So now I have the first 4 missions being shown as completed on Legendary but none of the rewards from it nor any multiplayer progress. I still have my rank and season rewards unlocked though.

Troubleshooting steps that did not work:
Run as Administrator.
Changing Privacy settings for Xbox Profile to show for everyone.
Uninstalling/reinstalling MCC, Xbox (Beta), Xbox Console Companion.
Enabling Xbox Game Bar.
Updating to Windows 1909.

Troubleshooting step that did work:
Factory Resetting Telemetry through OOSU: O&O ShutUp10++: Free antispy tool for Windows 10 and 11.
https://i.imgur.com/baTJxlW.png

Exact same thing

no nameplate unlocks
no achievement unlocks
no records of multiplayer games
no medal unlocks

but my progression is fine in terms of levelling up :confused:

Had the exact same thing happen to me just now.
Played through the campaign on Heroic for fun and nothing…
I was going to go back and do a legendary run but I’m not doing that until this gets fixed.

> 2533274805485057;14:
> I’ve been racking my brain over this since yesterday and I managed to fix it for myself partially by factory resetting my telemetry through OOSU: O&O ShutUp10++: Free antispy tool for Windows 10 and 11 just click actions and select revert: https://i.imgur.com/baTJxlW.png.
>
> I’m on Windows 10 version 1909 which I just updated to last night to see if that was the issue which it wasn’t.
>
> Yesterday I played the first 4 missions in the campaign coop with 2 others on Legendary and no skulls. I never received any achievements but my friends did. Played about 10-15 games in Social Multiplayer, no achievements. During all of this none of my stats were tracked either.
>
> After factory resetting through OOSU about 30 minutes ago, my stats started to be tracked and I unlocked achievements after playing one social griffball game. However none of the time I spent yesterday counts now. So now I have the first 4 missions being shown as completed on Legendary but none of the rewards from it nor any multiplayer progress. I still have my rank and season rewards unlocked though.
>
> Troubleshooting steps that did not work:
> Run as Administrator.
> Changing Privacy settings for Xbox Profile to show for everyone.
> Uninstalling/reinstalling MCC, Xbox (Beta), Xbox Console Companion.
> Enabling Xbox Game Bar.
> Updating to Windows 1909.
>
> Troubleshooting step that did work:
> Factory Resetting Telemetry through OOSU: O&O ShutUp10++: Free antispy tool for Windows 10 and 11.
> https://i.imgur.com/baTJxlW.png

Just tried this and it didn’t work for me :frowning:

Hopefully 343 figures this one out because I would REALLY enjoy earning the nameplates I’m trying to actually get.

My problem seems to be solved.

I had previously used ShutUp10 to disable Windows 10 telemetry. I reset those settings to default.
I also have a pihole and my top blocked domain recently was vortex.data.microsoft.com.

After resetting the telemetry settings in shutup10 and whitelisting the above domain I no longer have the issue. Achievements work and stats are being recorded after matches.

All seems a little odd to me, but I guess the xbox live service is heavily integrated into the OS itself. Not very impressed with that to be honest.

This site should help, they are kind of compiling these issues and addressing them.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us

It’s definitely not telemetry data for me, no clue what to do at this point