Set Position in multiplayer

I think in multiplayer you should be able to set positions by pressing down on the D-Pad or at least target one person in specific
I understand that the fellow players are not A.Is but in some matches i see some spartans looking around not knowing where to go or where the enemies are
So…

You have visibility on your team mates at all times. Why would you go anywhere else but where they already are? Even if you knew where the enemy was, going there without your team is a pretty bad idea. No?

> 2535460345396385;1:
> I think in multiplayer you should be able to set positions by pressing down on the D-Pad or at least target one person in specific
> I understand that the fellow players are not A.Is but in some matches i see some spartans looking around not knowing where to go or where the enemies are
> So…

You’re saying like being able to place a beacon/waypoint that your teammates can see?

> 2533274847768546;3:
> > 2535460345396385;1:
> > I think in multiplayer you should be able to set positions by pressing down on the D-Pad or at least target one person in specific
> > I understand that the fellow players are not A.Is but in some matches i see some spartans looking around not knowing where to go or where the enemies are
> > So…
>
> You’re saying like being able to place a beacon/waypoint that your teammates can see?

Yes

> 2535460345396385;4:
> > 2533274847768546;3:
> > > 2535460345396385;1:
> > > I think in multiplayer you should be able to set positions by pressing down on the D-Pad or at least target one person in specific
> > > I understand that the fellow players are not A.Is but in some matches i see some spartans looking around not knowing where to go or where the enemies are
> > > So…
> >
> > You’re saying like being able to place a beacon/waypoint that your teammates can see?
>
> Yes

That wold be pretty cool. I agree the teammates markers are nice but another waypoint would be cool.