Servicetag system sucks!

I missed the previous servicetags like in Reach & Halo 4. Halo 5 messed up on it badly, you have to have 4 characters instead of having the option to have less. They could’ve at least brought back the clan tag like the MCC did. I’m surprised nobody mentioned this yet or at least not recently.

Well, seeing how most people just use generic Service Tags like “Kill,” “Dead,” “Fire,” “Evil,” “0000,” and the ever-so-classy “Poop,” I don’t see much reason for people to complain. It doesn’t matter to me, since I just use “Wort,” for obvious reasons, but whatever floats your boat.

It’s same as it was in h3 i have no problem with it, since nobody even talks its pretty worthless anyway

I dont like the fact that I can’t see someones tag in warzone when I am looking straight at them, and then waste bullets on my own team.

sighs

For once, can we not complain about everything in the game?

It’s fine. I enjoy playing with REKT and KILL every single game.

wow people are complaining about the amount of digits we get in a tag, really sad

People will always find things to complain about, even non-issues.

I didnt like the Halo 4 service tags because they only allowed a max of 3 characters when you could have 4 in Reach. Im glad they are back to 4 characters in Halo 5.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> sighs
>
> For once, can we not complain about everything in the game?

Wait until I tell you about:

-game breaking lack of scout warthogs
-unforgivable lack of shoe laces in game
-how the leaf effects aren’t good enough and ruin the game
-unable to dual wield my tanks
-super sprint missing from the game

and of course

-the 343 hate train because I am bored

3 or 4 letter tag is no problem i use TEX or TEXX dosen’t make mutch diffrence for me

> 2533274883849234;5:
> sighs

Sadly no, even in the threads about positive stuff or even stuff not even related to salt will people bring in salt, “so much salt” - lord of the fries skin

> 2533274950478805;2:
> Well, seeing how most people just use generic Service Tags like “Kill,” “Dead,” “Fire,” “Evil,” “0000,” and the ever-so-classy “Poop,” I don’t see much reason for people to complain. It doesn’t matter to me, since I just use “Wort,” for obvious reasons, but whatever floats your boat.

Don’t forget about “FaZe”

Everyone I play with talks and when I am flying solo it takes 3 games tops to find people talking with mics.

Come on people

> 2533274858329100;13:
> Everyone I play with talks and when I am flying solo it takes 3 games tops to find people talking with mics.
>
> Come on people

Ummmmm… Nobody mentioned mics. The topic is service tags. Did you read anything?

> 2533274922618974;14:
> > 2533274858329100;13:
> > Everyone I play with talks and when I am flying solo it takes 3 games tops to find people talking with mics.
> >
> > Come on people
>
>
> Ummmmm… Nobody mentioned mics. The topic is service tags. Did you read anything?

I think he is just adding to the nonsensical complaints as sarcasm that the OP started.

why complain we have other issues to worry about

> 2533274863635740;1:
> you have to have 4 characters instead of having the option to have less.

If this were Halo 5’s biggest problem, I would be ecstatic.

I just don’t like that it won’t let you use less than four. Because A7X is always my tag.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> sighs
>

How else are they supposed to know what we don’t like about the game? How are they supposed to know what to tweak and change? Should we not post what we don’t like to try to get it out there?

Or, we could do what you clearly like, and keep the game pure vanilla, with absolutely no changes post launch or in different entries…

While this is something far down list of things that shpuld be looked at, I do find interesting that 343 would change something so unimportant that no one complaint about.