Service Tag keeps getting removed from Scoreboard

I have opened a ticket for this - but I’d like to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

If I start my Halo Infinite game on my Series X (not quick resume) I will see my Service Tag displayed on my Nameplate in the main menu.

However once I go into a game, the Service Tag is missing from my Nameplate and also the Scoreboard.

If I go to Spartan ID and re-enter the Service Tag, it will display correctly the next time I load into a game. However this has to be done every time the game is started up.

The Service Tag is not missing from the Spartan ID page, but once it’s re-entered it will then display correctly in-game on the Scoreboard until I quit the app and start it again later.

I have this same issue. If I go and re-type it, it appears. But I have to do this every time I launch the game.

Exactly same.

I opened a support ticket but have yet to hear a response.

A few of my friends are affected too, but not all. But it is consistent.

@JB_Linken has your support ticket received an update? Is ticket publicly accessible? This might not be a high priority bug with all the other issues that need attention (BTB match making being pretty broken right now for example) but it really is annoying.

The issue that i have is similar. On the main menu my servicetag is visible. But on the same day, in some matches my servicetag is displayed in-game and scoreboard. On the next match my servicetag is missing.

The ticket is still open, but the response I received just states:

Thank you for your ticket. At this time, we don’t have a workaround and can’t predict when there might be a resolution, but your issue has been logged with our developers. They will use the information you provided during their investigation.

If this issue is resolved in an update, we will notify you. If not, your ticket may remain in an open state until a game update. We will check in with you whenever a game update is released to ensure that your issue is still occurring.

1 Like