Service Records NOT Updating

Hello Everyone,
I starting working on building my service records and achievements for the HALO games. When I went to put in my HALO 2 game, it would not connect to my Xbox LIVE account. I also checked HALO WAYPOINT and that too has an issue connecting. Has this happened for others playing the games. It seems to me that the services records have been updating for several years until recently. Does anyone have any information on the issue? Anything is appreciated.

> 2535405356750701;1:
> Hello Everyone,
> I starting working on building my service records and achievements for the HALO games. When I went to put in my HALO 2 game, it would not connect to my Xbox LIVE account. I also checked HALO WAYPOINT and that too has an issue connecting. Has this happened for others playing the games. It seems to me that the services records have been updating for several years until recently. Does anyone have any information on the issue? Anything is appreciated.

Halo 2 was shut down in 2010 if I’m not mistaken. You won’t be able to get those stats back on your current account if you changed your gamertag. You can probably still find them on B.net though.

However, on topic, Halo Wars (Xbox 360) has been removed from our Halo Gamerscore on Waypoint.

I really want this fixed as the General achievement took a long, long time.