Service Record

Anyone else having issues with your kills and deaths not adding up or counting for your service record? Mine has been at the same number the past 2 days and I’ve had well over 2-3k kills.

> 2535415325988876;1:
> Anyone else having issues with your kills and deaths not adding up or counting for your service record? Mine has been at the same number the past 2 days and I’ve had well over 2-3k kills.

Yeah, it’s always been messed up for me. I’m sure they’ll fix it sometime.

> 2533274807375329;2:
> > 2535415325988876;1:
> > Anyone else having issues with your kills and deaths not adding up or counting for your service record? Mine has been at the same number the past 2 days and I’ve had well over 2-3k kills.
>
> Yeah, it’s always been messed up for me. I’m sure they’ll fix it sometime.

So your in game kills aren’t showing up either? Like at all? Mine have been completely stuck and my stats on HWP are way off since it includes customs.

My service record doesn’t work properly either. It says that the highest difficulty I’ve beaten any campaign on is heroic, when actually I’ve beaten Halo 3 and Halo: Reach on legendary and received achievements for both

The service record has been broken for me for at least a couple years now.

Not just that, but custom game wins count towards your Matchmaking Win/Loss ratio

The in game service record has never really been consistent. I believe they plan on overhauling Waypoint again at some point though, so maybe MCC will get some more decent stat tracking on here.