Service record

2 items that I see are a problem on waypoint regarding my service record:

1. MCC- I completed the reach LASO playlist on co-op but the picture of the highest level completion just shows the legendary completion. This should be updated to LASO (legendary icon with the skulls underneath). Look at my other Co-op completions for CE-4 to see what it should be.

2. Halo Wars 2- the sub objectives show 64/65 but I have 100% of these. As proof I have all the achievements so this should be updated to 65/65.

> 2533274811261886;1:
> 2 items that I see are a problem on waypoint regarding my service record:
>
> 1. MCC- I completed the reach LASO playlist on co-op but the picture of the highest level completion just shows the legendary completion. This should be updated to LASO (legendary icon with the skulls underneath). Look at my other Co-op completions for CE-4 to see what it should be.
>
> 2. Halo Wars 2- the sub objectives show 64/65 but I have 100% of these. As proof I have all the achievements so this should be updated to 65/65.

I have the HW2 issue as well and it seems like a fairly common glitch which also prevents “A Lot Extra” from unlocking. Unfortunately, 343i has said they will not be updating the game for the time being so it looks like it will stay that way.