Service record stats finally updated

I have been on a achievement grind this last week and noticed yesterday my reach stats randomly decided to finally update, and now my halo 3 and ODST stats as well, Im not sure what caused this but this would be good news for others trying to get their stats updated.

I believe that until the servers close, your stats will update, and that is a good thing.

> 2533274798497385;1:
> I have been on a achievement grind this last week and noticed yesterday my reach stats randomly decided to finally update, and now my halo 3 and ODST stats as well, Im not sure what caused this but this would be good news for others trying to get their stats updated.

it’s been awhile, hasn’t it :grin:

Noticed the same thing a few days ago, thought for a second that the issue was just mine as I didn;t hear about anyone else having the same issue.

> 2533274798497385;1:
> I have been on a achievement grind this last week and noticed yesterday my reach stats randomly decided to finally update, and now my halo 3 and ODST stats as well, Im not sure what caused this but this would be good news for others trying to get their stats updated.

So if i load up H3 Reach or ODST it should update my stats? Kuz on this account im a lvl 40 Major in H3 but on here says ive never played it. But it has been like 5 years i think since played it.

> 2533275013740345;5:
> > 2533274798497385;1:
> > I have been on a achievement grind this last week and noticed yesterday my reach stats randomly decided to finally update, and now my halo 3 and ODST stats as well, Im not sure what caused this but this would be good news for others trying to get their stats updated.
>
> So if i load up H3 Reach or ODST it should update my stats? Kuz on this account im a lvl 40 Major in H3 but on here says ive never played it. But it has been like 5 years i think since played it.

That’s what I did, though keep in mind people have been having issues with it working, so it won’t necessarily be as easy as just playing for 15 minutes, for reach to register it took me playing the campaign for a day, earning achievements.