Service Record for previous Halo Title Missing

Hello,

My original xbox live gamertag was ANTSinDApants. I have since changed my gamertag to nerradlife. Unfortunately, despite keeping the same email address/microsoft account, I’ve noticed that my service record for Halo 2 (for example, when I was still ANTSinDApants) is completely absent.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? I haven’t been able to locate a fix online.

Thank you friends.

PS This is not limited to Halo 2 service records.

> Hello,
>
> My original xbox live gamertag was ANTSinDApants. I have since changed my gamertag to nerradlife. Unfortunately, despite keeping the same email address/microsoft account, I’ve noticed that my service record for Halo 2 (for example, when I was still ANTSinDApants) is completely absent.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? I haven’t been able to locate a fix online.
>
> Thank you friends.
>
> PS This is not limited to Halo 2 service records.

You have to play a match on each game after you change your tag in order to update your stats. This means you are probably out of luck with Halo 2.

> You have to play a match on each game after you change your tag in order to update your stats. This means you are probably out of luck with Halo 2.

Well, comedyshermit, thank you for your prompt and candid reply. I guess I am out of luck then. :frowning:

nerradlife, I’ve got some relatively good news for you: your stats shall live on! Check out the following link: http://halo.bungie.net/stats/playerstatshalo2.aspx?player=ANTSinDApants . In this site you can also find H3 and Reach stats if you would like :slight_smile:

It may not tie directly into your Waypoint profile, but you can still reminisce!

Hope I helped make your day a little better :slight_smile:

Cheers, and Happy Haloing!

covermymeds, thanks! I was aware of that site, I just wanted the aggregated stats on halowaypoint. Your effort and comment are both greatly appreciated. Thank you.

> 2579517107999569;5:
> CoverMyMeds, thanks! I was aware of that site, I just wanted the aggregated stats on halowaypoint. Your effort and comment are both greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It’s what I do!

Happy Haloing! :slight_smile: