Service Record for Multiple Games

Hope this is the right forum for this question. An ongoing issue that I’ve had for several years now and for whatever reason just decided to ask today.
I’ve completed the campaign on several different games and have others in progress and almost none of the game stats showed up in my service record. I’m signed in on my x-box. Is it unusual for the stats to not show up?

In regards to the older Halos, the stats are no longer tracked since Bungie originally tracked them.

Only 343 Halo titles having stat tracking capabilities. Hopefully that answered your question.

> 2535442170261981;1:
> Hope this is the right forum for this question. An ongoing issue that I’ve had for several years now and for whatever reason just decided to ask today.
> I’ve completed the campaign on several different games and have others in progress and almost none of the game stats showed up in my service record. I’m signed in on my x-box. Is it unusual for the stats to not show up?

Have you changed your gamertag recently?

I have never changed my gamertag. It has never ever tracked all my stats. Guess I just miss out on all the older titles. Okay, thanks.