Service Issues

Is anyone able to connect on Halo MCC? Keeps contacting server.

Same. My rank is not even showing up…and I have no access to challenges or season rewards

> 2535453464044488;2:
> Same. My rank is not even showing up…and I have no access to challenges or season rewards

Nothing here either. No challenges, season info, or rank. Looks like we will need to wait awhile until they are fixed. Had to happen on Reach’s 11th anniversary haha!

Yeah, that happen to me on social and ranked playlists.

> 2533274809803837;3:
> > 2535453464044488;2:
> > Same. My rank is not even showing up…and I have no access to challenges or season rewards
>
> Nothing here either. No challenges, season info, or rank. Looks like we will need to wait awhile until they are fixed. Had to happen on Reach’s 11th anniversary haha!

I hope they can fix it soon :cold_sweat:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Tampoco puedo conectarme, creo que es un problema general. Soy de México. Espero lo solucionen pronto

Si, looks like it is fixed now.