Servers

I am getting pretty sick of losing games in FFA because i have a terrible server connection. 6 shot pistol perfects but only 5 bullets leave the gun, i get perfected in 3 shots or i just die instantly, i get shot thru walls, people teleport, people eat shots, there is a half second delay or something because literally no matter how crazy my strafe is, i still get killed, oh and every match i get my sensitivity feels different. Its either slow or fast and i cant pin it down. How can FFA be competitive when they playing field isn’t even at all. Ive never had this many issues with ANY of the other Halos. I have 100 mbps internet and a wired connection and its still trash because its the servers. Even COD isn’t this bad. Can this even be fixed at this point? I swear if they do this same garbage to H6 then I wont be buying.

> 2535424060711937;1:
> I am getting pretty sick of losing games in FFA because i have a terrible server connection. 6 shot pistol perfects but only 5 bullets leave the gun, i get perfected in 3 shots or i just die instantly, i get shot thru walls, people teleport, people eat shots, there is a half second delay or something because literally no matter how crazy my strafe is, i still get killed, oh and every match i get my sensitivity feels different. Its either slow or fast and i cant pin it down. How can FFA be competitive when they playing field isn’t even at all. Ive never had this many issues with ANY of the other Halos. I have 100 mbps internet and a wired connection and its still trash because its the servers. Even COD isn’t this bad. Can this even be fixed at this point? I swear if they do this same garbage to H6 then I wont be buying.

You do realize internet speed has very little to do with the quality of the connection? Ping and packet loss is more than likely where your problem is coming from.

Best to leave any reports in the pinned servers thread at the top of this forum, the more information you can provide the better - screenshots, video clips and links to games are encouraged