servers

I can’t connet to thee lobby of any multiplayer game modes and it keeps on saying “There was an issue with the Halo 5: Guardians servers” Please try again. And i’ve tried about 20 times or more
My wirless strengt is at 97%

I had the same issue a few minutes ago. I had walked away and left the game idle for a few hours and when I came back I couldn’t connect to any multiplayer content. I just went to settings on my Xbox dashboard and did a restart. Works fine now.

Having the same issue.
Message reads:

ATTENTION
There was an issue with the Halo 5: Guardians servers.
Please try again.

Over and over again. Please fix.

> 2535414347007331;1:
> I can’t connet to thee lobby of any multiplayer game modes and it keeps on saying “There was an issue with the Halo 5: Guardians servers” Please try again. And i’ve tried about 20 times or more
> My wirless strengt is at 97%

Your not alone. It’s been steadily getting worse for me over the last few days.

It’s vacation time, everyone is off. Don’t expect it fixed anytime soon.

I’ve been cruise controlling in this lobby I managed to get into. It keeps launching games 3-10 people short.

Not working for me either. Pittsburgh, PA. Verizon fios

Damn sucks I wanted to grind on it today ;/

Probably the most balanced match I’ve played today.

Been having issues on and off for few days now. Can’t even connect to play with friends, and if I’m able to its only for one game. After that the game won’t start, I’ll get error issue. When I try to play by myself same thing will happen. When it isn’t this issue is either being kicked from a game. Getting banned for being kicked from a game.

Lately the issue has been getting worse. I can play with any game. But not halo 5. I’ve got comcast and haven’t really experienced this much issue constantly with any games.

I try to find answers but all I see is stupid supports. Turn off console, quit the game. Look if you have to continue to do this just to play then there’s an issue, I’d like 343 to get on with it. At least let people know u do have issues with game/servers. Fix it! My vacation time is running out and I can’t even play with my buddies cuz of it. It’s a damn Shame.

I wonder if 343i has tried power cycling their servers/routers?

fireteams broken 20 mins trying to join, reboot etc…

10:17pm in Miami, FL. Still can’t connect to any lobbies.

Any word from 343 yet?
I had to put in Master Chief collection…where it takes 20 minutes to find a game

PLEASE FIX

343 is to big and we exspect more than this i have not been able to play more than one game in a week.
If this keeps up last 343 game i will purchase…

There are several threads on this topic. Please use one of the already length threads to discuss this topic, thanks.

From here…

> Hey everyone, checking into this thread to let you know that the team is aware of these reports and investigating root cause. After some work last night (mostly adding some additional capacity), it looked like things were normalizing for most, but we’re well aware of reports this morning / today, and folks here are working to get things back to green across the board for all players. As a note, if you haven’t hard reset your console (holding down power button for 5 seconds), since yesterday, please do so as this may improve a variety of scenarios.
>
> Additionally, you may see some interruptions over the next hour or so as we perform some services maintenance - this might include getting kicked back to menu and some other oddities as we work to get things back to normal.
>
> As soon as we have more details or specifics, I’ll be sure to provide. Apologies for the interruption! Working to get everything back to normal ASAP.

They’re working on the server issues.