Servers seem to need maintenance

Hi all, while attempting to run some matches of halo, all playlists are “greyed out” after a lengthy “starting game/search”. I hard reset my Xbox, reset my router to confirm it was not on my end. The issue repeated itself, and therefore I was not able to run a single match. I am playing the BF1 beta on PC fine so I can say confidently that this is an Xbox or 343 issue in terms of servers. If anyone else has had similar difficulties be sure to drop them here. If I’ve missed an official statement from 343 or other threads on this be sure to quote those too!

Edit- I originally thought the servers were down, but that wasn’t the case. Turns out others have been experiencing issues with the servers (disconnected, lag etc, after seeing many forum posts about it). Therefore, I conclude that maintenance is required, as I don’t remember the last time they were down for maintenance, if ever. Again, keep in mind the OP was originally written with the thought of the servers being down, I could edit that all out but it’s better to leave the original post to give further context to the issue.

me too bro

> 2533274890587529;2:
> me too bro

Know if any others are affected as well?

I’m from Taiwan me and my friend keep lag out

> 2533274890587529;4:
> I’m from Taiwan me and my friend keep lag out

Ok sounds like it is just the regular regional server issues then. When I get the chance I’ll try to run some matches again.

I’ve had no issues finding games but had a few with bad lag.

> 2533274800197043;6:
> I’ve had no issues finding games but had a few with bad lag.

Yes I’ll edit the title, they aren’t down, but it seems they’re in need of maintenance, as I’ve had issues the past few days. Today, as stated in the op, I couldn’t even search-hence why I thought they were down.

> 2533274875084332;7:
> > 2533274800197043;6:
> > I’ve had no issues finding games but had a few with bad lag.
>
>
> Yes I’ll edit the title, they aren’t down, but it seems they’re in need of maintenance, as I’ve had issues the past few days. Today, as stated in the op, I couldn’t even search-hence why I thought they were down.

Cool. I wasn’t saying you were wrong, just reporting what I saw so you’d know. Sorry if it came across that way.

Ive noticed a bit more lag in games as well… Even had a disconnect tonight and I rarely get those but it was on there end… Usually it seems to get like this right before an update or after an update… These servers are nowhere near perfect. I do hope they start doing a better job with them.

Zippy

> 2533274795501334;9:
> Ive noticed a bit more lag in games as well… Even had a disconnect tonight and I rarely get those but it was on there end… Usually it seems to get like this right before an update or after an update… These servers are nowhere near perfect. I do hope they start doing a better job with them.
>
> Zippy

Hamsters must be too busy checking update news I’m assuming?

But yes, in all seriousness, there are too many regular issues especially for regional players. In a competitive environment (arena) this is honestly unacceptable. I still manage to “do well” in arena despite the lag and playing against U.S players (some even thought I was “lag switching”…).

> 2533274800197043;8:
> > 2533274875084332;7:
> > > 2533274800197043;6:
> > > I’ve had no issues finding games but had a few with bad lag.
> >
> >
> > Yes I’ll edit the title, they aren’t down, but it seems they’re in need of maintenance, as I’ve had issues the past few days. Today, as stated in the op, I couldn’t even search-hence why I thought they were down.
>
>
> Cool. I wasn’t saying you were wrong, just reporting what I saw so you’d know. Sorry if it came across that way.

Yeh mate no worries, It was clear to me.