Servers MCC

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. PLEASE TURN THE SERVERS BACK ON.

servers? as in server browsers?

It’s kind of amazing how much of a difference dedicated servers make. It sucks, but I’ll deal with it as long as they can make Reach work great on them.

I assume they were turned off for maintenance and it’s running on a peer-to-peer system, currently?

I just played a game of BTB and I was wondering what was going on lol.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> It’s kind of amazing how much of a difference dedicated servers make. It sucks, but I’ll deal with it as long as they can make Reach work great on them.

Yep, that is correct. If anyone didn’t notice; when your game is loading - look at the bottom right corner of the screen and notice how the loading screen is not telling you which dedicated server you’re connected to.

It did give me wonderful moments.

Ocassionally when booting up The MCC, I get these little pop in updates as soon as I hit start on the main menu, they’re usually updates as to what’s going on in the MCC, the most recent one from two days ago said that there will likely be server issues in matchmaking due to maintance, from the 29th of november to december 3rd (It specifies a lot of it is to do with the big update coming that adds reach multiplayer and a progression system to the game).

The servers are only offline to prepare for Reach coming on the 3rd. Fear not, surely we can spare 343 a bit of suffering so that the 3rd is smooth and ready for rumble.

If you’re having issues playing games OP, please make a post detailing out those issues and post it in the MCC Support forums. I would also drop the caps lock, no need to shout