Servers for quiters

i was wonder what is everyone takes on the idea of making people who quit to much, forcing them into different play servers. That way they dont both the real players trying to enjoy the game.

once the quiters in that quiters server. They have to earn the right to get back into normal play modes. They have to play without quiting a lot, and would earn nothing towards req points or packs and sr rankings.

This would teach them to finish games and help control games from becoming one sided quickly.

your thoughts?

> 2533274793613608;1:
> i was wonder what is everyone takes on the idea of making people who quit to much, forcing them into different play servers. That way they dont both the real players trying to enjoy the game.
>
> once the quiters in that quiters server. They have to earn the right to get back into normal play modes. They have to play without quiting a lot, and would earn nothing towards req points or packs and sr rankings.
>
> This would teach them to finish games and help control games from becoming one sided quickly.
>
> your thoughts?

It just means 343 would have to make even more servers, just for the quitters. The ban penalty is finally starting to work perfectly. Bottom line, don’t quit.

as if halo 5 has enough players to introduce such a feature

yes banhammer! why pay 60 bucks for a game to just quit?

> 2787272447958470;2:
> > 2533274793613608;1:
> > i was wonder what is everyone takes on the idea of making people who quit to much, forcing them into different play servers. That way they dont both the real players trying to enjoy the game.
> >
> > once the quiters in that quiters server. They have to earn the right to get back into normal play modes. They have to play without quiting a lot, and would earn nothing towards req points or packs and sr rankings.
> >
> > This would teach them to finish games and help control games from becoming one sided quickly.
> >
> > your thoughts?
>
>
> It just means 343 would have to make even more servers, just for the quitters. The ban penalty is finally starting to work perfectly. Bottom line, don’t quit.

I doubt they’d need their own servers.
Just flag them and have flagged players match together.

Also, it’s a far better solution than outright banning.
They’re isolated from the proper player pool so they won’t affect it.
A ban just prohibits them from playing for a while, and can be waited out. The next game they jump into will still be with the general player pool.
By having them to actually play in order to “get back” to the normal pool, they can’t wait anything out, but they have to sit down and actually do something.

If I’m not mistaken, Ultima Online had an actual Prison for unruly players, and you had to spend a set amount of gameplay hours in there, and you couldn’t just leave it on either, an Admin could randomly ask questions to see that you were actually present.

> 2533274795123910;5:
> > 2787272447958470;2:
> > > 2533274793613608;1:
> > > i was wonder what is everyone takes on the idea of making people who quit to much, forcing them into different play servers. That way they dont both the real players trying to enjoy the game.
> > >
> > > once the quiters in that quiters server. They have to earn the right to get back into normal play modes. They have to play without quiting a lot, and would earn nothing towards req points or packs and sr rankings.
> > >
> > > This would teach them to finish games and help control games from becoming one sided quickly.
> > >
> > > your thoughts?
> >
> >
> > It just means 343 would have to make even more servers, just for the quitters. The ban penalty is finally starting to work perfectly. Bottom line, don’t quit.
>
>
> I doubt they’d need their own servers.
> Just flag them and have flagged players match together.
>
> Also, it’s a far better solution than outright banning.
> They’re isolated from the proper player pool so they won’t affect it.
> A ban just prohibits them from playing for a while, and can be waited out. The next game they jump into will still be with the general player pool.
> By having them to actually play in order to “get back” to the normal pool, they can’t wait anything out, but they have to sit down and actually do something.
>
> If I’m not mistaken, Ultima Online had an actual Prison for unruly players, and you had to spend a set amount of gameplay hours in there, and you couldn’t just leave it on either, an Admin could randomly ask questions to see that you were actually present.

Many children simply wont learn discipline unless their toy is taken away from them.

> 2787272447958470;6:
> > 2533274795123910;5:
> > > 2787272447958470;2:
> > > > 2533274793613608;1:
> > > > i was wonder what is everyone takes on the idea of making people who quit to much, forcing them into different play servers. That way they dont both the real players trying to enjoy the game.
> > > >
> > > > once the quiters in that quiters server. They have to earn the right to get back into normal play modes. They have to play without quiting a lot, and would earn nothing towards req points or packs and sr rankings.
> > > >
> > > > This would teach them to finish games and help control games from becoming one sided quickly.
> > > >
> > > > your thoughts?
> > >
> > >
> > > It just means 343 would have to make even more servers, just for the quitters. The ban penalty is finally starting to work perfectly. Bottom line, don’t quit.
> >
> >
> > I doubt they’d need their own servers.
> > Just flag them and have flagged players match together.
> >
> > Also, it’s a far better solution than outright banning.
> > They’re isolated from the proper player pool so they won’t affect it.
> > A ban just prohibits them from playing for a while, and can be waited out. The next game they jump into will still be with the general player pool.
> > By having them to actually play in order to “get back” to the normal pool, they can’t wait anything out, but they have to sit down and actually do something.
> >
> > If I’m not mistaken, Ultima Online had an actual Prison for unruly players, and you had to spend a set amount of gameplay hours in there, and you couldn’t just leave it on either, an Admin could randomly ask questions to see that you were actually present.
>
>
> Many children simply wont learn discipline unless their toy is taken away from them.

There are a multitude of different ways to teach discipline.
Alternative methods of punishments is on the rise.

I think this something needs to happen. It will help. Just flagging them doesnt work. People need to understand the true meaning of gaming. Quiters should be punished. Hell worse case it gets them to leave the game so us true players get to play with other true gamers.

GTA Online tried it in the beginning, and guess what happened?

IT DIDN’T WORK

> 2533274837720524;9:
> GTA Online tried it in the beginning, and guess what happened?
>
>
> IT DIDN’T WORK

This isnt gta. This is halo. Here it would work and be better use for us.

> 2533274793613608;10:
> > 2533274837720524;9:
> > GTA Online tried it in the beginning, and guess what happened?
> >
> >
> > IT DIDN’T WORK
>
>
> This isnt gta. This is halo. Here it would work and be better use for us.

It is still the EXACT same concept. Same misbehaving kids that do not follow the rules. Putting them into a pool with others is not a punishment, banning them is.

> 2533274794097852;4:
> yes banhammer! why pay 60 bucks for a game to just quit?

Why pay 60 bucks for a game just to be stuck in unbalanced, unfair, and unfun matches?

> 2787272447958470;11:
> > 2533274793613608;10:
> > > 2533274837720524;9:
> > > GTA Online tried it in the beginning, and guess what happened?
> > >
> > >
> > > IT DIDN’T WORK
> >
> >
> > This isnt gta. This is halo. Here it would work and be better use for us.
>
>
> It is still the EXACT same concept. Same misbehaving kids that do not follow the rules. Putting them into a pool with others is not a punishment, banning them is.

The banning doesnt really happen. All they get is a penality break, which they wait and then do it all over again. This would remove them from regular play. Aloowing good players to play.

> 2787272447958470;11:
> > 2533274793613608;10:
> > > 2533274837720524;9:
> > > GTA Online tried it in the beginning, and guess what happened?
> > >
> > >
> > > IT DIDN’T WORK
> >
> >
> > This isnt gta. This is halo. Here it would work and be better use for us.
>
>
> It is still the EXACT same concept. Same misbehaving kids that do not follow the rules. Putting them into a pool with others is not a punishment, banning them is.

So, imagine you were someone who did unwanted stuff, and you as a quitter, AFKer, Team Killer or otherwise, would have no issues with being matched with only players who do unwanted stuff?

Sure, we’d need to put some limitations on those matches, like no rewards and stats tracked at all.
Getting back to the general player pool would require a set amount of consecutive clean games from you, or alternatively, wins like the priority system in place with DotA 2.
Even though matches are far longer there, up to an hour, and ten players playing, quitting barely happens.

A ban is waitable, having to play through games in order to get back to normal would be far more frustrating, especially when those games do not count at all.

Lol, I would want this to happen, just to see if there would be matches in which entire teams leave if they lose.

Actually, I would love to see a match of only trolls, afks, and quiters. Pure chaos X3

> 2533274922548956;15:
> Lol, I would want this to happen, just to see if there would be matches in which entire teams leave if they lose.
>
> Actually, I would love to see a match of only trolls, afks, and quiters. Pure chaos X3

It would be fun to see this happen.