Servers down???

Hey guys, I don’t know if this is just me but I haven’t been able to access the Halo Reach or Anniversary servers for about 4 days now and I’m getting really frustrated…
I went and bought Anniversary a couple of days ago and I can’t even try out the multiplayer… When I try to join Matchmaking it says cannot contact Halo Reach servers please try again later. Can someone help me?

It is just you, other people are still able to play: other people like me.

Try turning off your router/modem and letting it sit for a minute or two before turning it back on again. Resets can do marvels. Also check your cables and and other physical connections. Hopefully this will do the trick.

The only other thing I can think of is that you have been naughty and got some banhammer action.

Best of luck.

I don’t know what’s been going on, might just be 343 gaining control of certain parts of the servers or something because I didn’t do a reset or anything and it’s working now… I may have got the banhammer for an accidental disconnect or something like that, my brothers often overload the router with 3 xbox’s on it. But the important thing is it’s back up now!!! Time to try out anniversary!!!