Servers Down!!

Yea they are all down right now in War Games and i can’t do do op SOps either.

According to waypoint there’s 187k people online, so I don’t think so

I can’t join my folk for practice right now. NAT Type is open and BF3 works fine so it seems to be isolated to Halo 4’s servers. I live in the Southern US which may be where the problem is.

> I can’t join my folk for practice right now. NAT Type is open and BF3 works fine so it seems to be isolated to Halo 4’s servers. I live in the Southern US which may be where the problem is.

Is their NAT open?

unless the servers came up in the last minute, they are down. i cant even play co-op campaign with my friends

> Yea they are all down right now in War Games and i can’t do do op SOps either.

Same we are on those stupid “hopper servers” I have had this all weekend and it is stupid. You can not earn accommodations, play spec ops, and earn less xp. This on top of my double xp not working since day 3 is becoming a nuisance. Halo 4 is really the worst launched Halo yet.

War Games Lobby says ‘The Halo 4 servers are not available. Please try again later,’ yet it shows the playlists with around 8k, 4k, 1k players and such. Spartan Ops is completely unavailable. Waypoint and Xbox LIVE Marketplace are available as well so it seems to be a Halo 4 server issue.

My god… I thought I was the only one! For the life me I don’t know what’s going on here. I just got to 50 (51) and now all my loadouts aren’t showing and in the exp part, it says I need 11,500 something to level up o.O! What’s going on here?!

Its back up, lol rant much?
just be patient…

Still not up for about 13k+ people.

the servers were down for a while so back ups were in place.
all is back up, servers are running as before. no worries.

> the servers were down for a while so back ups were in place.
> all is back up, servers are running as before. no worries.

Seriously kid no they are not for everyone. There is a reason my pic isn’t even showing up.

> the servers were down for a while so back ups were in place.
> all is back up, servers are running as before. no worries.

It’s not up for me.

I still cant get in. It would be nice if 343 said something about this.

Down for me too

This is -Yoinking!- ridiculous, the 2 days I have off this week and I can’t even play the game.

> This is -Yoinking!- ridiculous, the 2 days I have off this week and I can’t even play the game.

Frustrating, ain’t it?

I’m also blocked… Spartan Hub shows my rank, armor and everything but I can’t join any friends list players, my Party listing says SR 1 with default armor, and can’t get into Spartan Ops. I can’t even check my stats on Waypoint. PLEASE fix this soon, it stared last night and I thought surely it would be fixed by now…

for the majority, yes its back up. just be patient.
I can sense hostility in your post, I’m here just trying to help no need for negativity. Happy gaming, restart your game, play another, watch some tele, go to sleep do something.

Not at all that on top of double xp not working since day 3. Frustrating is the least of it. I have bought every Halo at launch and 5 is looking highly unlikely I will do it.