Servers Down in Australia

hey guys i find games the get to the connection part of dedicated servers and then get kicked off anyone else having this same issue

Same in Netherlands and Belgium.

is there a place we can see if there down

Same here in the UK, several others reporting the same on an earlier thread

yer i know would be nice to tell the community wats happening. the one night my net aint lagging

States’ servers are down too, makes me sad :c

no joke quite depressing

Down in Ireland as well. Me, an America and German couldn’t get in. Must be -Yoinked!-.

Yeah down for me also. Usa

Yep same here keep getting to starting dedicated server then…problem and it’s across war zone as well.

> 2533275022764985;5:
> yer i know would be nice to tell the community wats happening. the one night my net aint lagging

Didn’t you know it yet. Communicating with the players is something 343 Industries don’t know how to do!

> 2533274858070019;11:
> > 2533275022764985;5:
> > yer i know would be nice to tell the community wats happening. the one night my net aint lagging
>
>
> Didn’t you know it yet. Communicating with the players is something 343 Industries don’t know how to do!

At the time OP posted it was only 5am in Seattle, it’s about 6.20am right now so most of the teams will just be getting ready for work. Likely some will already have been pinged by their monitoring tools if there are major issues. Give them a little time to respond :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;12:
> > 2533274858070019;11:
> > > 2533275022764985;5:
> > > yer i know would be nice to tell the community wats happening. the one night my net aint lagging
> >
> >
> > Didn’t you know it yet. Communicating with the players is something 343 Industries don’t know how to do!
>
>
> At the time OP posted it was only 5am in Seattle, it’s about 6.20am right now so most of the teams will just be getting ready for work. Likely some will already have been pinged by their monitoring tools if there are major issues. Give them a little time to respond :slight_smile:

I’m mainly talking about the Official Warzone Firefight feedback thread!