Servers down for anyone else?

When trying to play multiplayer it says the survers are down and only gives me like 6 playlists and theres only 3000 people playing in total? :s

Does anyone else have this problem

I’ve started a thread earlier asking about server problems.

Its strange, it drops my SR rank down to SR1, doesn’t let me access any load outs IN GAME, and i don’t get any XP…plus i cant even view, nonetheless achieve any of the challenges. My armor goes back to default as well… Its very frustrating, as i have spent $80 on a game that i thought would be running smoothly

Is any of that happening to you?

Reporting from West Coast; servers are up for us. Check your internet connection speeds.

Yea, I’ve had the same problem since last night and most of my friends do as well. You are not alone with this issue. It’s an issue on their end so we just have to wait. Hopefully 343i fixes this sooner rather than later cause I wanna play Spartan ops episode 3!

This does not have to do with any kind of internet quality or speed. As of right now . im in the same default mode here on the north eastcoast… 343 -Yoinked!- up really bad this time and they know it. thats why they haven’t sent us the 1st notice to everyone about whats happening with the new playlists and updates.

i Miss Bungie. They always had they’re -Yoink- together.

> Yea, I’ve had the same problem since last night and most of my friends do as well. You are not alone with this issue. It’s an issue on their end so we just have to wait. Hopefully 343i fixes this sooner rather than later cause I wanna play Spartan ops episode 3!

Is there a Website to see the current “Status” of it. I dont want to start Episode 3 of spartan ops, only to have it mid game throw a default loadout at me and then not even record all the XP from it…and not be able to get challenges…

> > Yea, I’ve had the same problem since last night and most of my friends do as well. You are not alone with this issue. It’s an issue on their end so we just have to wait. Hopefully 343i fixes this sooner rather than later cause I wanna play Spartan ops episode 3!
>
> Is there a Website to see the current “Status” of it. I dont want to start Episode 3 of spartan ops, only to have it mid game throw a default loadout at me and then not even record all the XP from it…and not be able to get challenges…

Sorry, can’t say there is but, once the servers are back up for you, it’s safe to play. The default playlists are up so give those a try while you wait if you still have all your loadouts.

> This does not have to do with any kind of internet quality or speed. As of right now . im in the same default mode here on the north eastcoast… 343 -Yoinked!- up really bad this time and they know it. thats why they haven’t sent us the 1st notice to everyone about whats happening with the new playlists and updates.
>
> i Miss Bungie. They always had they’re Yoink! together.

Im just hoping that it wont reset the fact that the people that bought the limited edition version and not be able to choose one of the eight spec classes. I didn’t even want to play yesterday, i got all the achievement i could, there was no point of even playing…

Servers Down in Europe-Germany too… lol O_o
Good thing… I just got Halo Reach (My 2nd Halo game ever) and I have to say… I already can see the differences between 343i and Bungie!
Its MUCH better than the Halo4 tbh.
and i just started to play > 1 Firefight, it was really exciting! I really had much fun even Solo!
Halo4 never did gave me that tho o_O
Mew!

> Servers Down in Europe-Germany too… lol O_o
> Good thing… I just got Halo Reach (My 2nd Halo game ever) and I have to say… I already can see the differences between 343i and Bungie!
> Its MUCH better than the Halo4 tbh.
> and i just started to play > 1 Firefight, it was really exciting! I really had much fun even Solo!
> Halo4 never did gave me that tho o_O
> Mew!

I never even thought about just switching back to halo reach for the time being…that sounds like a good idea, maybe ill do that while 343 is getting their servers repaired or back up or whatever the hell is wrong with them…

I think it should be common sense that all new games that feature a multi player of some sort should go through some sort of Beta Testing to prevent people from wasting 80 dollars on a “not-finished” game. Same thing happened with Diablo III.