SERVERS DOWN 24HOURS?

IM RAGING PLEASE FIX THIS SOON 343 OR ELSE…

A lot of people are experiencing that problem as of right now. Me included. All of my friends are playing but me. Hell even MY BROTHER can play online but I cant for some reason (DIfferent xbox’s same internet). And before anyone comes here calling me a hacker or booster I invite you to take a look at my service record. I can guarantee you you wont find anything odd.

People experiencing these problems are playing on backup servers or “fallback hoppers” like 343i likes to call them. They are used to play when the main servers go offline. Problem is THEY ARE NOT DOWN. So why are we playing on the fallback hoppers? who knows.

We can’t do challenges, earn commendations, join friends, customize our spartan, loudouts or level up. Oh we cant play spartan ops either. Hell we cant even play customs. The only thing we can do in game is play campaign and forge.

A bit out of context there? Why would someone call you a booster or a hacker?

Because when i first reporte this yesterday the first 10 responses where “OMG YOU’RE BANNED BECAUSE OF IDLE BOOSTING BAD BOY LOLOLO” and “If you wanna play then dont boost”? Thats why

Servers have been down for 24 hours? I had a couple of games about an hour ago, they seemed to be running fine.