SERVERS AREN'T WORKING... ?

Im going to try really hard not to turn this into a rant granted I just came from Halo 5’s servers.

I’ve been playing some Halo 5 lately. I’ve only finished one complete game, the other two it kicked me out. One warzone match it kicked me out mid-game. And one SWAT match we were 48-35 about to win and it kicks me!

Here’s a clip where H5’s servers kicked me in my HANNIBAL TANK

I don’t know if Halo 5’s server’s are going downhill or what. Ive been playing since release and its been fine, checked my wired connection, fine.
Im going to start another WZA match and see if it kicks me AGAIN.
Anyone else having kick problems?

<em>EDIT* I just started a match and got 2 mins in untill it kicked me with a msg saying “Left Fireteam, your fireteam has changed”. P.S I can go onto any game and not have this problem besides Halo 5.</em>

Yeah they really need to fix this. I’ve had a few games kick and then welp ban hammer.

> 2533275050532363;1:
> **Im going to try really hard not to turn this into a rant granted I just came from Halo 5’s servers.*I’ve been playing some Halo 5 lately. I’ve only finished one complete game, the other two it kicked me out. One warzone match it kicked me out mid-game. And one SWAT match we were 48-35 about to win and it kicks me!
>
> Here’s a clip where H5’s servers kicked me in my HANNIBAL TANKI don’t know if Halo 5’s server’s are going downhill or what. Ive been playing since release and its been fine, checked my wired connection, fine.
> Im going to start another WZA match and see if it kicks me AGAIN.
> Anyone else having kick problems?
>
> <em>__EDIT
I just started a match and got 2 mins in untill it kicked me with a msg saying “Left Fireteam, your fireteam has changed”. P.S I can go onto any game and not have this problem besides Halo 5.__</em>

Try hard resetting your xbox. Either depress the button on the front and hold it until it shuts own or unplug the console for a couple of minutes. That usually resolves the fireteam glitch.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533275050532363;1:
> > **Im going to try really hard not to turn this into a rant granted I just came from Halo 5’s servers.*I’ve been playing some Halo 5 lately. I’ve only finished one complete game, the other two it kicked me out. One warzone match it kicked me out mid-game. And one SWAT match we were 48-35 about to win and it kicks me!
> >
> > Here’s a clip where H5’s servers kicked me in my HANNIBAL TANKI don’t know if Halo 5’s server’s are going downhill or what. Ive been playing since release and its been fine, checked my wired connection, fine.
> > Im going to start another WZA match and see if it kicks me AGAIN.
> > Anyone else having kick problems?
> >
> > <em>__EDIT
I just started a match and got 2 mins in untill it kicked me with a msg saying “Left Fireteam, your fireteam has changed”. P.S I can go onto any game and not have this problem besides Halo 5.__</em>
>
> Try hard resetting your xbox. Either depress the button on the front and hold it until it shuts own or unplug the console for a couple of minutes. That usually resolves the fireteam glitch.

Thanks, I think it fixed the problem :smiley: