Servers are terrible

I’ve been in three consecutive games where there has been a ridiculous lag. I have the best internet connection possible with my router and still the game lags like an old record. Why has this not been fixed yet? How about, instead of giving the guy with the worst connection host, you should give to someone with a good connection?

> I’ve been in three consecutive games where there has been a ridiculous lag. I have the best internet connection possible with my router and still the game lags like an old record. Why has this not been fixed yet? How about, instead of giving the guy with the worst connection host, you should give to someone with a good connection?

Well even if the player with best connection gets host, say 50mb and some what low ping but only for short distance and not even that many has sutch a great connection. Now if that host lives over 4000miles away from you then you will have lag. Reach is basicly the only game that use a matchmaking system that matches players from all over the world.
While other games sutch as CoD mainly go for regions.
Even with Good connection restrictions we still get matched on shittys host’s that dosent even live near my country.
I live in Sweden so any host furthure then my distance to UK (about 850miles)will result in bad lag, heck even som UK hosts are bad. But its nothing compared to all the laggy US host i have to play on.