Servers are absolute garbage what gives?

Up until last night I haven’t really played much in the last 2-3 weeks if at all. Last night my console “lost connection” enough times for me to get hit with a banhammer 3 times yesterday. I’m pretty sure that’s more bans in one night than there has been for me since Halo 5 came out… I get on tonight and the very first game I play, same crap, ridiculous lag for 20 seconds and then game over. I know for a fact that it hasn’t been an issue with my connection. I’m not complaining really about the bans, cuz the longest one was maybe 8 minutes but this is absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing, I’ve been dropped from that many games in about 4 hours of playtime? Not to mention even the games that I was able to finish where there was enough lag that I might as well have not played at all. This is with STEADY AND CONSISTENT 250 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload. If it’s for maintenance great, I won’t bother playing til maintenance is over but seriously what gives?

> 2533274903043020;1:
> Up until last night I haven’t really played much in the last 2-3 weeks if at all. Last night my console “lost connection” enough times for me to get hit with a banhammer 3 times yesterday. I’m pretty sure that’s more bans in one night than there has been for me since Halo 5 came out… I get on tonight and the very first game I play, same crap, ridiculous lag for 20 seconds and then game over. I know for a fact that it hasn’t been an issue with my connection. I’m not complaining really about the bans, cuz the longest one was maybe 8 minutes but this is absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing, I’ve been dropped from that many games in about 4 hours of playtime? Not to mention even the games that I was able to finish where there was enough lag that I might as well have not played at all. This is with STEADY AND CONSISTENT 250 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload. If it’s for maintenance great, I won’t bother playing til maintenance is over but seriously what gives?

Same issue. Play about 5-7 mins, booted.

Feel free to leave your feedback in the servers thread that is pinned in the support forums. Screenshots and videos are encouraged
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/server-reports-latency-disconnects-etc/94237e5e-3dba-4a03-b2bd-670defa11329/posts