Server problems?

Does someone else has problems with the servers?

Everyone got kicked out of a warzone game just now and we cant start custom games.

This probably doesn’t relate to the topic but I didn’t know where else to post so ill post here. I’ve just played two games of infection and won one I received no req points and xp and got no daily win even though it was my first win today.

Bonjour je ne c’est pas si il y a un topic pour le problème suivant "Récupération des donné "je m’explique plusieurs fois j’ai remarquer qu’a la fin d’une partie il y est marquer récupération de donner avec un chargement puis renvoyer au menu multijoueur et on découvre qu’on a fais la partie pour rien car on a rien gagner car c’est complétement buger je voudrez savoir s’il y a une solution ou si il y a un remboursement car jouer pour rien sa commence a m’énerver si il sont pas capable de faire un jeu qui marche qu’il aille ce pendre cordialement un joueur qui en a marre

Yeah, I sometimes get kicked out of a game (I usually play Warzone FF) because of being disconnected from the servers. I feel like most of my disconnects are involving the H5 servers, with only a few of them being caused by internet on my end. It is pretty annoying, and it makes me worry that I will get penalized through no fault of my own if it keeps up.