Server not found?!

Ok so lately I have been really getting into halo 5 after taking quite sometime off and just out of nowhere it won’t let me join any games. It says it can’t find a server. My Internet works fine. I can join matches in like black ops 3 (which sucks so I don’t play it) I can join GTA 5 servers. And so on. It’s only on this game that I can not do anything and I don’t know what’s up.

Well often times you need to wait a while to find the servers. I ran into this problem multiple times, and that is what worked for me. Check every 30 minutes, and make sure you restarting your router at least once.

Well it says “could not find a server that was suitable for all member of your fireteam”. When I choose multiplayer-arena it loads super fast and says this on every mode. So there is no way to even give multiplayer a chance to actually find a game. I have restarted my router many times. It has been going on for about 3 days now

That happened to me a couple times, but it eventually fixed itself after around 10 minutes. Maybe try a hard reset and see if that does anything.

A hard reset did work! I completely forgot about the hard reset. Thank you both for helping out. I’m ready to get back into the groove of halo 5!