Server is down! 343 industries! I need SR50!

You are wasting my time. My friends SR are rising but mine is still SR22 because of your poor server! I don’t need anything… just give me SR50! That’s all! Thanks 343 industries!!!

The servers are not down… go and cry somewhere else

server is down for me/

> The servers are not down… go and cry somewhere else

Quality post.

As for me, my SR has been set back to 1 for the time being, with loadouts being inaccessible.

> The servers are not down… go and cry somewhere else

What a quality post by a quality individual.

OP, it’s a glitch. It happens with some players at random times, but not everyone. Try restarting your xbox and resetting your router.

> As for me, my SR has been set back to 1 for the time being, with loadouts being inaccessible.

This has happened to me too today.

I wouldn’t mind if I had all of my loadouts, but i have nothing and that’s an issue.

> > The servers are not down… go and cry somewhere else
>
> What a quality post by a quality individual.
>
>
>
>
> OP, it’s a glitch. It happens with some players at random times, but not everyone. Try restarting your xbox and resetting your router.

Do you have a source for it being a glitch?
Not too happy about losing my weekly challenge either.

EDIT: It’s not a glitch. I’ve reset both my Xbox and my router, and i’m still having problems. Really enjoy this game, but this -Yoink- is unacceptable in a Halo game.

I have not been able to connect to the servers for over 24 hours now. When i am able to join a match i practically always get the black scoreboard screen and end up lagging out. It is starting to become pretty annoying at this point.