SERVER ERRORS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND

The eggheads seriously have to do something about it.
Can’t finish a SINGLE game because the DEDICATED servers are always crashing.
Lost 2 boosts today.

Infection game 1 - round 2 - DEDICATED SERVER ERROR
Infection game 2 - round 2, beginning of the round - DEDICATED SERVER ERROR

Can I please get my boosts back, best with REQ points and my spent time or I angrily have to punch the holo table again?

• Palmer

Oh, even better:
Infection game 3 - SAME ISSUE

Halsey would have made these things right…

5x to me yesterday

I concur last few days ive probably gotten about 5 a day expecially whenever i try to join fireteams. Most the times i just get stuck in the lobby and need to restart to get it to work.

But your getting hog wild and firefight and such you ungratefull -Yoink-. Bow to your 343 overlords and appreciate what you are getting. Seriously though, wish they spent more time fixing old problems instead of creatng new ones.

343i: Does the REQ store still work?
Customer: Yeah? But…
343i: No problem then. Don’t forget to buy our limited time special edition mythic turbo iwhbyd pack for $24.99. Out now with the Hog Wild update

once I kept getting booted to the main menu and it said fire team changed. Even though I wasn’t in one. And while retrieving data thing is ridiculous.

> 2533274974390557;7:
> once I kept getting booted to the main menu and it said fire team changed. Even though I wasn’t in one. And while retrieving data thing is ridiculous.

this basically every time i try to stop lone wolfing and actually join people.

Since the Memories of Reach there it has been happening VERY often, but not EVERY DAMN GAME.

Also - I couldn’t care less about the Wild Hog crap. I’d trade it ALL for just ONE Warzone Assault Map.

Also the ‘retrieving data’ crap is SO annoying.