Server Error Resulting in Lost REQ Boost Card

I reached out to xBox Live support on this one, but they sent me back to Waypoint forums. This has happened a few times to me, but most recently I had a Legendary Boost card that was lost when the warzone game began to load and then I was kicked out due to server error. When I got back to the warzone menu and attempted to use my card again, it was gone. I’ve paid plenty of money for REQ packs and I don’t think it’s too much to ask for remuneration on this, but more importantly, what is being done to fix this issue?

Same thing just happened to me it makes me so mad!

> 2533274834042828;1:
> I reached out to xBox Live support on this one, but they sent me back to Waypoint forums. This has happened a few times to me, but most recently I had a Legendary Boost card that was lost when the warzone game began to load and then I was kicked out due to server error. When I got back to the warzone menu and attempted to use my card again, it was gone. I’ve paid plenty of money for REQ packs and I don’t think it’s too much to ask for remuneration on this, but more importantly, what is being done to fix this issue?

Yep happens all the time. Alllllll the time.

I was actually opening a silver pack when it happened and ended up not getting anything out of it and losing 5000 points for no reason at all.

And it won’t disconnect you if you activate a common/uncommon req, ONLY when you activate rare/ultra rare boosts. Because -Yoink- you and your happiness.

> 2533274803952478;4:
> I was actually opening a silver pack when it happened and ended up not getting anything out of it and losing 5000 points for no reason at all.

Same here, I lost a visor that I’ve been trying to get for about a month now. Didn’t get the points back or anything. It was purple! It was -Yoinking!- purple!!! :,(

Same here :frowning: