Server Bug update

Just herd about the server update today.
Here is the link.
HALO 5 MAINTENANCE UPDATE

Yeah but hey, we may see the next big update on the 15th, isn’t that the anniversary of xbox or something?

I can’t wait for screen freeze and frame drops to go.

Some good news today lol.

As of right now, I have 100 packs, and over 600,000 REQ point to spend on the update on the 15th.

So glad they are looking into our complaints !

> 2533274964802406;6:
> So glad they are looking into our complaints !

They have been looking into it for a while.
Here is the thread.
SERVER REPORTS: LATENCY, DISCONNECTS, ETC

> 2535433238497925;5:
> As of right now, I have 100 packs, and over 600,000 REQ point to spend on the update on the 15th.

146 Unopend Packs Warzone / Arena + Almost 1,300,000 Req Points by tonight.

This update sucks, I can’t even join my friends in customs thanks to this stupid update.

A year late but good to see. Hopefully, they’ll be able to quickly identify what’s going on and address the issues.

Happy to have some communication.

> 2535418581509384;8:
> > 2535433238497925;5:
> > As of right now, I have 100 packs, and over 600,000 REQ point to spend on the update on the 15th.
>
>
> 146 Unopend Packs Warzone / Arena + Almost 1,300,000 Req Points by tonight.

Nice. I just did not have the willpower to make it that far. Hopefully I will do it for the next one.

How long till the update is done cause I’ve got less than 2 hours before it becomes difficult to find games?

> 2533274962122285;12:
> How long till the update is done cause I’ve got less than 2 hours before it becomes difficult to find games?

Not sure how big the update is. I will not know until I get home, in a couple of hours. I feel your pain!

> 2533274962122285;12:
> How long till the update is done cause I’ve got less than 2 hours before it becomes difficult to find games?

It took a couple of minutes to load.

> 2533274875982754;14:
> > 2533274962122285;12:
> > How long till the update is done cause I’ve got less than 2 hours before it becomes difficult to find games?
>
>
> It took a couple of minutes to load.

Thanks!

Sweet, better servers coming up!

Just played a couple of games after the update. The connection is still trash.

> 2533274885566464;17:
> Just played a couple of games after the update. The connection is still trash.

It’s not a fix update, it’s all tracing code to gather data to fix servers in the near future.

Any one else not able to use reqs?

me and a few other players were left scavaging the whole game

searches are taking a while too and that’s on expanded it was supprising smoother though or is that just a placebo

i now realise it may have been smoother because every one else was downloading the update and there was barely any body playing.

> 2535433238497925;11:
> > 2535418581509384;8:
> > > 2535433238497925;5:
> > > As of right now, I have 100 packs, and over 600,000 REQ point to spend on the update on the 15th.
> >
> >
> > 146 Unopend Packs Warzone / Arena + Almost 1,300,000 Req Points by tonight.
>
>
> Nice. I just did not have the willpower to make it that far. Hopefully I will do it for the next one.

I have everything unlocked already Im just going to continue to Stockpile.