Server Browser

I would like a Game Browser In MMC and halo 5 like halo PC had. For two reasons.

1.) Sometimes I just want to play Customs but have no one to play them with.
2.) I rather browse for a CTF, infection, or slayer map then wait for the -Yoink- Matchmaking system to be patched its not fun when it can take 30secs - 30mins to find a game just to have people quit or go AFK or have the game crash.

Please Matchmaking in games are great but I would rather browse for my game or host like you can in halo PC or battlefield

> 2533274899748630;1:
> I would like a Game Browser In MMC and halo 5 like halo PC had. For two reasons.
>
> 1.) Sometimes I just want to play Customs but have no one to play them with.
> 2.) I rather browse for a CTF, infection, or slayer map then wait for the -Yoink- Matchmaking system to be patched its not fun when it can take 30secs - 30mins to find a game just to have people quit or go AFK or have the game crash.
>
> Please Matchmaking in games are great but I would rather browse for my game or host like you can in halo PC or battlefield

What you are requesting is what alot of people wanted since halo 3

A way to view CUSTOM games that are open to the public for joining.

• someone sets up a custom game and sets it to open
  • that someone tags it with, infection,slayer, duckhunt, hotwheels, cops and robbers, or whatever tag their game is
  • this sets up a search function so the adjacent player can then search and it gives a list of whats playing
  • that player hops in and game on

It is just so much better so someone can host a game, games have been doing this for a long time, hell indie game murder miners did this and it was glorious

sadly join in progress first needs to be addressed before we can hope to get this